Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

No coincidence

Fox is up to its armpits in the Dominion lawsuit and their secret emails are being released

What we are seeing is the hypocrisy of Carlson and how he really feels about Jan 6 and Trump himself
Well you appear to have quite the vendetta and want to devote significant mental energy towards him. Enjoy.

Me? I’m glad to see more footage that the J6 committee saw but withheld, footage that clearly changes the narrative. If Tucker was the conduit for that to happen, fine by me.

It just seems like you’re mad video evidence was Released. Transparency is a good thing.

We Repubs all have conflicted opinions about Trump.
I'm not going to vote for Trump in the primary
However, if Trump wins the GOP nomination I will vote for him over any democrat.
Ok, but what does that have to do with what I said?

Well you appear to have quite the vendetta and want to devote significant mental energy towards him. Enjoy.

Me? I’m glad to see more footage that the J6 committee saw but withheld, footage that clearly changes the narrative. If Tucker was the conduit for that to happen, fine by me.

It just seems like you’re mad video evidence was Released. Transparency is a good thing.
Even Republicans are acknowledging that Tucker is misrepresenting what happened on Jan 6

The only thing that I am conflicted about is whether he was in the top three Presidents of all time or only the top 5.
Why do those who spend their lives studying the presidency take the opposite position?

If not the worst, certainly in the bottom 5..

Internal correspondence revealed in the course of Discovery..

Catch up.

Someone talking about the documents, not releasing them, right?

Again, probably 3rd level hearsay at worst, or willful manipulation of the statement at best.

Lefties are too dim-witted to understand that it is possible to politically support someone whom you find personally repulsive. And this is ironic because virtually all of today's Democrat "leaders" are personally repulsive...Pelosi, Biden, Schiff, Schumer, Clinton, Harris, and on and on.

There are armies of Trump supporters who would want no part of "having a beer" with him. He just happens to be the first President in our lifetime who actually "gets it." He understands the evil of unchecked illegal immigration, the Deep State, the corrupt MSM, and the Washington swamp. He understands that the Global Warming hysteria is nothing but a cover for Leftist dreams of a political take-over of the world.

That's good enough for me.
You're just stating the obvious. Nothing profound about a magaturd. Back to your bubble.

Someone talking about the documents, not releasing them, right?

Again, probably 3rd level hearsay at worst, or willful manipulation of the statement at best.
No...they've been entered into court record.

You can discern when TuckTuck is bleating because the words will be contained in quotation marks.

Nod.

Forum List

Back