Tucker Carlson, on leaked video, derides Fox streaming service

How does it make him “a liberal” for speaking the truth? Nobody watches the premium Fox streaming service.

Why would he not be allowed to criticize his own employer, especially when it turns out he was right and they are a bunch of globalist psychos?

How does it make him “a liberal” for speaking the truth? Nobody watches the premium Fox streaming service.

Why would he not be allowed to criticize his own employer, especially when it turns out he was right and they are a bunch of globalist psychos?
Honestly though, the more you hear Tucker outside of work the more one realizes.that stress is getting to him. Whether through family issues or otherwise, he is too intelligent to be enotionaly.charged by everything so I asu sume he is going thrugh life issues. He thinks life is bad with $400m U.s dollars in the bank? Try sleeping in stairways at age 15. Life is pretty damn good for him. Be focused but quit with the vitriol. He has an important role to play in media.

They didn't hate Carlson for his culture war views. because pushing that is the main purporse of Fox, MSNBC and CNN The Establishment had to get rid of him for saying things like:

“The media are not here to inform you. They are working for the small group of people who actually run the world. They are their servants and we should treat them with maximum contempt because they have earned it.” ~ Tucker Carlson

They didn't hate Carlson for his culture war views. because pushing that is the main purporse of Fox, MSNBC and CNN The Establishment had to get rid of him for saying things like:

“The media are not here to inform you. They are working for the small group of people who actually run the world. They are their servants and we should treat them with maximum contempt because they have earned it.” ~ Tucker Carlson
He's not wrong.
:113:

Fu_dSplXwAE3B_D

Foxweiser ratings overall down 35 percent. Looks like another boycott is going on. I'm glad so many joined me after i quit them in 2020. Just takes the right straw to break the camel's back.

Forum List

Back