Tucker Carlson Slams Sanctuary City Advocate's Undocumented 'Facts': 'You Think People Are So Stupid

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Tucker Carlson Slams Sanctuary City Advocate's Undocumented 'Facts': 'You Think People Are So Stupid'

"Appearing on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday, former DNC Deputy Press Secretary Jose Aristimuno ignored Carlson’s data showing sanctuary cities are actually less safe. Instead, Aristimuno just laughed off the study and continued to reiterate his unsubstantiated claim:

“Sanctuary cities are doing good economically. Sanctuary cities are actually safer than non-sanctuary cities. And, those are facts.”

That prompted Carlson to tear into Aristimuno and the Democratic Party for thinking Americans “are so stupid” they will believe whatever they’re told – “even when it’s been proved wrong”:

“You know, the hilarious thing about the Democratic Party is that you think people are so stupid that you can keep repeating the same talking point, even when it’s been proved wrong.

“Now, you can say they’re doing better economically. We can debate it. I don’t have the numbers on that. I know they're not safer, because I just had a study on it.

“So, why don’t you just bow to superior knowledge on this question and just give up that talking point? Cause, it’s not true.”"

You just can't make this shit up. My reaction last evening watching this spineless libturd Jose Aristimuno was his insidious laughing at the american citizens. He is implying that he gives two shits for the safety of american citizens. This libturd is the lowest piece of scum around.

Tucker Carlson Slams Sanctuary City Advocate's Undocumented 'Facts': 'You Think People Are So Stupid'

"Appearing on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Tuesday, former DNC Deputy Press Secretary Jose Aristimuno ignored Carlson’s data showing sanctuary cities are actually less safe. Instead, Aristimuno just laughed off the study and continued to reiterate his unsubstantiated claim:

“Sanctuary cities are doing good economically. Sanctuary cities are actually safer than non-sanctuary cities. And, those are facts.”

That prompted Carlson to tear into Aristimuno and the Democratic Party for thinking Americans “are so stupid” they will believe whatever they’re told – “even when it’s been proved wrong”:

“You know, the hilarious thing about the Democratic Party is that you think people are so stupid that you can keep repeating the same talking point, even when it’s been proved wrong.

“Now, you can say they’re doing better economically. We can debate it. I don’t have the numbers on that. I know they're not safer, because I just had a study on it.

“So, why don’t you just bow to superior knowledge on this question and just give up that talking point? Cause, it’s not true.”"

You just can't make this shit up. My reaction last evening watching this spineless libturd Jose Aristimuno was his insidious laughing at the american citizens. He is implying that he gives two shits for the safety of american citizens. This libturd is the lowest piece of scum around.
I saw it! He lied through his pearly whites! They are so condescending.

Very much, actually most, of the Democratic Party Dogma is based on the assumption that Americans are Stupid.

Fact is, the poorest educated of all Americans are the Blacks who are almost entirely Democrat. (Don't bother to call me a Racist---the Blacks say this themselves, in fact, they complain about it all the time, particularly in the Rotting Cities run by Democrats for half a century.)

The next poorest educated demographic are the Hispanics, newly arrived, many or most of whom cannot even speak English.

Blacks and Hispanics are now the major part of the Democratic Party...and they have been lead for too many years by White Elitist Loons,mainly Bolsheviks, like The Bern a/k/a "Three Homes" and the Liar Pocahontas from Massachusetts.....and it seems their Bullshit is working only on the Blacks and Hispanics---their main constituency and their main victims.

Typical Lying Radical Foaming At THE MOUTH, Delusional Fanatical Jihadist, Liberal.

Jose was babied growing up. He uses trickery. Other than his deep conscious, he doesn't realize he's doing it.

I saw it! He lied through his pearly whites! They are so condescending.
I was watching his laugh and thinking his thoughts at that moment had to be, fk the american citizen, we are all about open borders and illegal illegal, so dude carlson, you can say whatever you want, it ain't ever gonna matter to me. yep that's what I thought he was thinking the entire time. Condescending as you politely pointed to.

Sanctuary cities actually reduces crime. Fucking opposite day all day with a lot of libs.

Forum List

Back