Tucker Carlson warns that Biden is coming for our guns

Jesus Christ, SCOTUS better wake the fuck up or it’s all over sooner rather than later.
SCOTUS was a failure from the beginning of U.S. history. That institution has never lived up to the Constitution or any reasonable standards of law and right in America. We had to fight a bloody Civil War over State's Rights rhetoric, and black slaves with gold chains on their necks and too much jewelry, fast sports cars, mansions, swanky flats downtown, etc., etc. and they still want reparations.

Jesus Christ, SCOTUS better wake the fuck up or it’s all over sooner rather than later.
SCOTUS was a failure from the beginning of U.S. history. That institution has never lived up to the Constitution or any reasonable standards of law and right in America. We had to fight a bloody Civil War over State's Rights rhetoric, and black slaves with gold chains on their necks and too much jewelry, fast sports cars, mansions, swanky flats downtown, etc., etc. and they still want reparations.
Yup, and I have zero faith in the cucks that sit on it now, save three of them.

The left has ALWAYS been after America's guns going all the way back to the days when American "loyalists" to the crown sided with the King. The British went to seize a colonial armory and they got shot! The rest is history.

What's comical to me are the leftists here that really believe that the Democratic Party is NOT intent on taking guns. I ask them "If Democrats are fine with citizens having guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

They have no answer or, at least, not a good one.

Law enforcement will always support gun restrictions....the town Sheriffs of the old west were always trying to find legal ways to keep guns secured in their towns....this is why cops don't make laws in America...just like if we allow doctors to make laws and rules...we get a disaster like Dr. Fauci.....

So we are left with congress...but congress has a book of rules...they must follow this book of rules...and that rule book is the United States Constitution....but when the supreme court fails to follow the constitution as did Justice Roberts with Obamacare the people are no longer protected by the constitution....

Meaning its not worth the paper its printed on and you yes even you libs will never enjoy the freedoms you were born with as citizens of the United States Of America.....

We've got terrorist sleeper cells all over this country, but the Biden gang is coming after us.
trump2020-.png

What's comical to me are the leftists here that really believe that the Democratic Party is NOT intent on taking guns. I ask them "If Democrats are fine with citizens having guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

Yeah, comical is the decades long RW conspiracy theory of democrats taking guns.

"then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

I didn't have an issue, either did my wife.
Legal, in 37 states.

Yeah, comical is the decades long RW conspiracy theory of democrats taking guns.

"then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

Legal, in 37 states.

How about our nation's most populous city, New York? How about Washington DC? How about Chicago? How about LA? I can go on and on.

Legal, in 37 states.

How about our nation's most populous city, New York? How about Washington DC? How about Chicago? How about LA? I can go on and on.

I'm sure you could and have about as much personal knowledge as I do on those cities CCW permitting.........................NOTHING.
Looking online in those cities it's about the same as what we went through in Florida, no big deal.

Normally it might look like he's just being a drama queen for ratings but not here.
"There should be a ban on cutlery...":)

Whose Edward, some make believe guy. A judge says he talks BS and he is fake news.

Legal, in 37 states.

How about the republican states and what about their cities.

For all its singular tragedy, Ms. Nguyen’s death is part of a tide of gun violence rising from New Orleans to Lubbock, Texas. Coming off a record low in homicides in 2019, New Orleans saw its rate spike by over 50% this year. It is not, by any stretch, an outlier. Lubbock doubled its murder rate, so far, from 2019 to 2020.

1617011838040.png

2020’s murder increase is ‘unprecedented.’ But is it a blip? - CSMonitor.com

Legal, in 37 states.

I'm sure you could and have about as much personal knowledge as I do on those cities CCW permitting.........................NOTHING.
Looking online in those cities it's about the same as what we went through in Florida, no big deal.

Wrong. Do your research.

We've got terrorist sleeper cells all over this country, but the Biden gang is coming after us.View attachment 473724
The terrorist sleeper cells are RWNJ's and Biden is coming for your semi automatic rifles and large magazines, and looking to put more restrictions on who should get a gun or not.

I think this is the clip where she says all AK-47s should be banned or something like that....

Chu a typical lib

the gunman targeted the massage parlors because was buying sex in those places and he has a sex problem

the dem congress lady lies when she says it was racial

Forum List

Back