Tucker Carlson warns that Biden is coming for our guns

What's comical to me are the leftists here that really believe that the Democratic Party is NOT intent on taking guns. I ask them "If Democrats are fine with citizens having guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

They have no answer or, at least, not a good one.
Yeah, comical is the decades long RW conspiracy theory of democrats taking guns.

"then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

I didn't have an issue, either did my wife.
Legal, in 37 states.

How about our nation's most populous city, New York? How about Washington DC? How about Chicago? How about LA? I can go on and on.

How about the republican states and what about their cities.

For all its singular tragedy, Ms. Nguyen’s death is part of a tide of gun violence rising from New Orleans to Lubbock, Texas. Coming off a record low in homicides in 2019, New Orleans saw its rate spike by over 50% this year. It is not, by any stretch, an outlier. Lubbock doubled its murder rate, so far, from 2019 to 2020.

View attachment 473751

2020’s murder increase is ‘unprecedented.’ But is it a blip? - CSMonitor.com
What is your point about the alleged spike in murders across America?

what action are you demanding?

I think this is the clip where she says all AK-47s should be banned or something like that....

Chu a typical lib

the gunman targeted the massage parlors because was buting sex in those places and he has a sex problem

the dem congress lady lies when she says it was racial

What's comical to me are the leftists here that really believe that the Democratic Party is NOT intent on taking guns. I ask them "If Democrats are fine with citizens having guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

They have no answer or, at least, not a good one.
Yeah, comical is the decades long RW conspiracy theory of democrats taking guns.

"then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in many of the jurisdictions under Democratic control?"

I didn't have an issue, either did my wife.
Legal, in 37 states.

How about our nation's most populous city, New York? How about Washington DC? How about Chicago? How about LA? I can go on and on.

How about the republican states and what about their cities.

For all its singular tragedy, Ms. Nguyen’s death is part of a tide of gun violence rising from New Orleans to Lubbock, Texas. Coming off a record low in homicides in 2019, New Orleans saw its rate spike by over 50% this year. It is not, by any stretch, an outlier. Lubbock doubled its murder rate, so far, from 2019 to 2020.

View attachment 473751

2020’s murder increase is ‘unprecedented.’ But is it a blip? - CSMonitor.com
What is your point about the alleged spike in murders across America?

what action are you demanding?

What was K9 Bucks post about?

I'm not demanding anything, but the rise in crime is not partisan as K9 buck insinuated.

I'm not demanding anything, but the rise in crime is not partisan as K9 buck insinuated.
Maybe not as partisan as I tend to assume

but even in smaller cities like Lubbock there are a surprising number of poor whites, blacks and hispanics

i assure you that the average white gun owner with a job, home and family is not responsible for the rising murder rate

Law enforcement will always support gun restrictions....the town Sheriffs of the old west were always trying to find legal ways to keep guns secured in their towns....this is why cops don't make laws in America...just like if we allow doctors to make laws and rules...we get a disaster like Dr. Fauci.....

Cops shouldn't make laws. But are you aware that there are cops and sheriffs who claim to be entitled to interpret the U.S. Constitution in the course of doing their jobs? These nutcases are on the job to this day.

Forum List

Back