🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

Wanna see censorship? Just watch the MSM's coverage of Obama's campaign rallies in Pennsylvania. You can be sure they won't mention how he called Pa. people rubes, clinging to their Bibles and their guns, after Trump beat Hillary here in 16. You can be sure they won't mention how Hillary called them deplorables. People like Obama and Hillary have appeal among dumb and young people. Their followers are the type of people who like to be yelled at and dictated to. They like free shit too. Us America firsters refuse to return to the monthly race riots that were the staple of the Obama Presidency. Live and let live. MAGA.
Right from the beginning they squashed all school records showing he was a foreign student

So far, from your postings.... Yea, I do! :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Making generalizations about one's gender based on opinions and how one expresses them. :auiqs.jpg:

You remind me of Winco, who told me that my use of naughty words led him/her/it to believe I was a man. That elderly widows like me shouldn't use bad language! :laughing0301:

Is that sexist or what?

How very "tolerant" of you!

:)

That's just stupid. Every groomer in schools is a democrat, and official democrat party policy is to support them. That is YOUR policy and YOUR perverts, not ours.

Stop smoking dope you loser.
Meanwhile back in reality... we have art of your blob and a pedophile together.

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

Without lies, the Republicans Party would never win elections. Tucker wants to be able to continue to lie to you with impunity.

Without lies, the Republicans Party would never win elections. Tucker wants to be able to continue to lie to you with impunity.
I really don't have a problem with the lies from media. I haven't watched cable news in years so it doesn't affect me. But you don't get to lie about matters that effect public health or slander/endanger folks.

If right wing loons are dumb enough to continue to believe that the election was stolen when there is zero proof of any such theft and all they have to go on is the rantings of a lunatic on TV...they should be able to listen to that lunatic.

Clearly, no amount of proof will change the minds of the average republican.

A blob supporter with half a brain will have 1/2 brains more than other blob supporters.

SweetSue92 suggested you were a tranny. Not me.
Texas Red

Looks like someone else thinks you're a tranny:
1667303258536.png

I really don't have a problem with the lies from media. I haven't watched cable news in years so it doesn't affect me. But you don't get to lie about matters that effect public health or slander/endanger folks.

If right wing loons are dumb enough to continue to believe that the election was stolen when there is zero proof of any such theft and all they have to go on is the rantings of a lunatic on TV...they should be able to listen to that lunatic.

Clearly, no amount of proof will change the minds of the average republican.

A blob supporter with half a brain will have 1/2 brains more than other blob supporters.

What will change the mind of the average Republican is if their leaders STOP lying to them. If Donald Trump had conceded the election, and assisted in the transfer of power, Republicans wouldn't be attacking Democrats over "stolen elections".
LOL!!! She lied to her Diary? Russians invented her diary??? Why did PedoPete send the FBI to recover a Russian faked diary?

You Progs have no brains

Project Veritas forged those pages, you dolt.

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

Tucker is this generations Limbaugh.

At first his brash and condescending demeanor was a turn off but the man is on target with his political punditry

Forum List

Back