Tucker: Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs

He's also saying the NSA is spying on him.
If you think the NSA is not spying on him, you are extremely naive.
You think he's important enough to spy on?
Okay.
Apparently, everybody is important enough to spy on.

Why would the NSA make a special exception for him? Why would they spy on everybody except for Tucker?

Last edited:
He's also saying the NSA is spying on him.
If you think the NSA is not spying on him, you are extremely naive.
You think he's important enough to spy on?
Okay.
The NSA may have no interest in you but it wouldn’t surprise me if in a matter of minutes it could know more about you than you know about yourself. It likely spies on everybody of any interest which is why it has so much power. It is basically J. Edgar Hoover on steroids.

i know the reckless lunatic Cory Booker wants to do it

If you look at all the major cities in the US, what do you see?

That's right, democrat control and Leftism and violence and racism in the police force the democrat Mayors run.

So why would they not all want to force us to move there?

But as we see with Covid and the violence in cities across the country, they are nothing short of death camps.

Last edited:

In Ft Lauderdale they level fines on older properties for uncut grass etc that compound daily. This is a way to force elderly owners of small properties to sell out so the property can be repurposed for condos, apartments or other high density development. Their justification is consolidating city services. Its more cost effective to provide water, police and fire protection in high density developments rather than small. single family dwellings.

Reading this thread is just--wow. The hatred for Tucker Carlson.

I get why the powerful want to grow and maintain their power. That the oligarchs who own DC can rope so many people into being their bootlickers and useful idiots is something I will never understand. Never.

I get why the powerful want to grow and maintain their power. That the oligarchs who own DC can rope so many people into being their bootlickers and useful idiots is something I will never understand. Never.

Tucker knows paranoia sells...or , he's mentally ill.

This from the Mueller investigation crowd. This from the COLLUSSSSSION crowd

Sure

He simply decided that money is all he cares about.

He sold his soul

If the Democrats DON'T want to destroy the suburbs, why not? The destruction of the habitat of the middle class would help them in their quest to force people into mass transit and remove cars from the road, make trains more viable, provide a lot more tax money for their failed cities that vote so heavily for the D candidates.

Sen. Cory Spartacus Booker was a mayor of a failed liberal city, so yes, of course he wants to do it.

If the Democrats DON'T want to destroy the suburbs, why not? The destruction of the habitat of the middle class would help them in their quest to force people into mass transit and remove cars from the road, make trains more viable, provide a lot more tax money for their failed cities that vote so heavily for the D candidates.

Sen. Cory Spartacus Booker was a mayor of a failed liberal city, so yes, of course he wants to do it.

All those words and all you actually managed to say is

"I hate Democrats"

All those words and all you actually managed to say is

"I hate Democrats"

I don't hate Democrats at all. I used to be a Democrat myself.

The Democrat goals include crashing automobile culture and bringing more tax money into the hands of the inner city political bosses. Wouldn't the destruction of Middle Class Subdivisions in the outskirts really help that goal? What other strategy do you think leftists would want to employ instead for their goals?

To quote the hero of the Democrat Party, B. Hussein O. "Suburbs bores me".

The practice that hurts single-family homeowners is not necessarily or the actual multi family dwellings but government subsided housing (Section 8).

You can have a string of single-family homes where the homeowners have saved sand risked finances to move into and own these homes. These homeowners continue to invest in the home by keeping it maintained,,etc.

If one of those homes is a section 8 home where the government pays 70 percent or more of the mortgage, you could have a family or even groups of individuals who cannot afford to by that home or any home.

you now have welfare recipients living in the single family home side by side with earners who bought their home. What incentive do the Section 8 recipients have to take care of the house and grounds? They don’t own the property and risked nothing to move there.

The Administration is going to hurt most Americans’ largest investment.

Forum List

Back