Tucker Leaving Fox

“We cannot reward incompetence. You have to hold people, especially people you love and support, to some standard. It degrades you when you don’t." - Tucker Carlson, 2022

It’s a combination of massive incompetence by Fox News and their so-called well-paid lawyers along with far left tyranny and absolute hypocrisy. CNN has been sued so many times for defamation but they don’t get the same treatment that Fox News gets when it comes to our justice system.

The brainwash far left wingers don’t give a shit about CNN being sued for defamation some of them have no idea it’s even occurred.
Has CNN settled for 3/4 billion in any of those suits?

MAGAts aren't fond of the rule of law and courts.

I think they kind of love them. MAGA faithful worship failure. The harder a candidate fails, the more they lose, they more popular they are with conservatives.

And MAGA fails no where harder than in court. They should really ask their lawyers to wear a collar and an 8-ball gag.

It goes without saying, Carlson will land on his feet easily. Fox, not so much. While Leftists will cheer, what you are going to see is people who do not delve into youtube, rumble, etc........finding out how to access it. This will open up a whole new world as they delve into these things, that they did not even know existed because they are forced to, to get content they want.

Will it be a one----for one this year? I doubt it. But will it be a one for one before the election? Probably, or close.

If you wanted to kill Fox, you may have succeeded; only time will tell. If you wanted to kill free speech because it disagreed with your viewpoint; you may have opened Pandoras box even more. Remember------------->these hosts were always rained in by network standards, and were also throttled by "the good standards act."

While I agree that it is probably going to cost us, or be a charge, according to all of you, we have the money, lol. What else would we rather spend it on? Your tax and spend ideas!

And yet, here you are.

Mike's harmless. You'll notice he doesn't actually add anything to the conversation. He just shows up, complains, and then starts calling everyone a liar.

Pat him on the head and let him shit in the corner.

Apparently..his ex-colleagues agree with you:

One word to describe the Fox News staff's feelings on Carlson being kicked to the curb? Joy.
"Pure joy," a reporter at the network told Rolling Stone. "No one is untouchable."
"It’s a great day for America, and for the real journalists who work hard every day to deliver the news at Fox."
The remark appeared to be in reference to Carlson's internal messages that were exposed leading up to the Dominion Voting Systems defamation trial.
Another staffer offered their opinion on Carlson's firing.

"It was a good move to part ways with Tucker," a producer at the network chimed in. "He knowingly spread lies throughout his time at Fox, but I fear management will replace him with someone who is just like him … so there probably won’t be any real change."

But he will. And he will win again.

Easily.

If they foolishly nominate Trump, Biden gets his dream opponent. A man that Biden has already soundly trounced BEFORE his blunders on J6 and his call to terminate the constitution.

If they foolishly DON'T nominate Trump, Trump burns the party to the ground.

The GOP is *fuuuuuuuucked*.

It goes without saying, Carlson will land on his feet easily. Fox, not so much. While Leftists will cheer, what you are going to see is people who do not delve into youtube, rumble, etc........finding out how to access it. This will open up a whole new world as they delve into these things, that they did not even know existed because they are forced to, to get content they want.

Will it be a one----for one this year? I doubt it. But will it be a one for one before the election? Probably, or close.

If you wanted to kill Fox, you may have succeeded; only time will tell. If you wanted to kill free speech because it disagreed with your viewpoint; you may have opened Pandoras box even more. Remember------------->these hosts were always rained in by network standards, and were also throttled by "the good standards act."

While I agree that it is probably going to cost us, or be a charge, according to all of you, we have the money, lol. What else would we rather spend it on? Your tax and spend ideas!
Wanna bet Tuckems ends up at RT?

Apparently..his ex-colleagues agree with you:

One word to describe the Fox News staff's feelings on Carlson being kicked to the curb? Joy.
"Pure joy," a reporter at the network told Rolling Stone. "No one is untouchable."
"It’s a great day for America, and for the real journalists who work hard every day to deliver the news at Fox."
The remark appeared to be in reference to Carlson's internal messages that were exposed leading up to the Dominion Voting Systems defamation trial.
Another staffer offered their opinion on Carlson's firing.

"It was a good move to part ways with Tucker," a producer at the network chimed in. "He knowingly spread lies throughout his time at Fox, but I fear management will replace him with someone who is just like him … so there probably won’t be any real change."

GW wasn't my favorite. But he looked like a dude that would be fun to share a beer with. Same with Romney....if he drank. I actually wanted to meet McCain. Rachel Maddow seems quipy. Hell, even Mike Huckabee looks like he has good stories.

But Tucker Carlson? That guy radiates an unlikeable dickish energy. Like Ben Shapiro, but with a more vacant look.

I can see why his colleagues are elated his gone.

They're all jokes. They have been for years. I'd like to say that they were led by Rush Limbaugh, but that shock partisan reporting has been around for a lot longer. Mike Wallace, Alan Burke and Joe Pyne were some of the earlier pioneers of this acerbic hit-piece crap that they call news. The msm is killing itself.
The only joke is the one that’s admitted thru court discovery it’s willingness to lie for viewers.

Which you don’t grasp as a sycophant.

Forum List

Back