Tucker Leaving Fox

Kinda forgetting one little item ... BuddyBoy.
Carlson was a Primetime Ratings Maverick.Meaning whatever
ads were run on his Primetime hour are premium priced.
Based on Viewership.Or dint yer mommy explain grown up
advertising to you before setting off to school with a Kiddie
cartoon laced lunchbox.
One reason Bed,Bath & Beyond just filed for Bankruptcy.
One reason ... They made the corporate decision to drop all
My Pillow { Mike Lindell } products.
They no longer exist.
You need to connect the dots for us...........PROVE that dropping My Pillow caused Bed, Bath & Beyond to fail.

cucker.jpg

from the article:

Ailes is quoted as saying, “People think I stayed in politics because I wanted conservatives to run the world,” he said to the New York Times in 1995. “Actually, it was the money.” That likely sums up the real money for Fox News and its hosts. It’s about the money, and how much damage they do to the American people is quite beside the point

I read that a source close to Carlson said Tucker was blind-sided by getting his pink slip. I suppose he's spending time cherry picking texts and email today with questions concerning why he was fired. It's not like Tucker to keep his mouth shut.

I am wondering how long it took for Murdoch to pull the plug and who will fill the time slot(s) as I believe more things (firings) are coming.
After firing Fox News political editor Chris Stirewalt for calling Biden the 2020 winner of Arizona, things started going downhill at Fox.

"He said the network had been looking to “reset” after the 2020 election, but the Dominion lawsuit “sort of froze their approach in place.” Now that it’s settled, he said, the network will need to consider how it approaches the next case in the pipeline ― a separate but similar $2.7 billion lawsuit filed by voting technology company Smartmatic"

“It will be interesting to see what new approach they take,” Stirewalt said.

Go ahead and make some case that Tucker Carlson is nothing
more than a turd needing to be polished.
I guess that explains and confirms the mindset of those
like yerself.Like a Sandy { AOC } that needs a good bath.
But no soap will accomodate.

Laughing....a 'good bath'? You're babbling.

In the meantime, Tucker Carlson's utlity to Fox reached its limit. There were 3 big promoters of the Big Lie on Fox. 2 have now been shitcanned.

Despite the lies you have been spoon fed and swallowed, Trump and Tucker are not opposites, enemies, or on different teams.

I know this, because I watched Tucker, and you did not.

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

Regards,
Jim
I never watched Tucker Carlson, or any propagandists on Fox or MSNBC. However, I do know for a fact that screen personalities are a creation and are often far different than the real people who created them. They may honestly believe what they are saying or may not but one thing is for sure, they will say whatever will keep the audience tuned in.

If you are really interest in the truth, which I doubt you should listen to people who report facts and not opinion. They tend not be as interesting as the propagandists and they certainly don't do a good job reinforcing your beliefs. They are getting to be a rare breed. They call them journalists.

Forum List

Back