Tucker Leaving Fox

FukFQFXWAAAHDB9

Laughing....in comparison to what? Again, I'm not ashamed of my sources.

You're so ashamed of yours, you refuse to name them.

I'll stick with reputable sources, thank you. One's with actual names.
Mine have names I'm just not telling you. Maybe ask nicely next time

That’s the nature of television news — the most wicked industry in the United States of America

Heritage paid Tucker Carlson $14,000 a year in his first job ... plus $100 Christmas bonus. Guessing he got a smidgen more at Fox News.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $ 20 Million per year.
I think that ousts Hannity.And betters O'Reilly.
Plus cutey Megan Kelly.

Bannon does not kid around too much.He's usually right.
But Tucker is almost Always right.
If Tucker goes silently into the night,Bannon is probably
spot-on.Them Murdochs paid off his contract.So they wouldn't have to
keep taking heat for his { Tucker's } presence.

Right now, yes. They still believe in elections.
So what about Election Interference.With the now famous
Lie that 51 Intelligence agents Lied { signed statement }
that the Hunter Biden Laptop was nothing but Russian
Disinformation.And Biden used that Lie in a Campaign
Debate with Trump.
In fact,Biden choreographed that Lie with his buddy
who he promoted.

along with the Sacklers, FOX News is the most corrupt company in the United States, and Rupert Murdoch is the most dangerous immigrant, not the Latinos

I wish the same for all that watch these political pundits--all of them. It was also nice to see Don Lemon get his walking papers. Too bad we can't see it with all of these opinion hawkers on television these days. I don't watch them but it would be refreshing to see all of the partisan crap abandoned and get some REAL, FACTUAL, NEWS devoid of the reporter's opinions.
I tend to agree. I am growing wearing of the far right and the far left leaning opinion news shows. I wish we could get back to the "Walter Cronkite' type of news. Just give me the facts and let me process it.

The Epstein story breaking into national headlines is because of true journalism....

Fox hosts are not journalists and don't give a fuck about journalism....they are corporate owned and deliver the watered down messaging that corporations allow them to run...they are not on your side
And where has that story gone? True journalists would have gotten that black book and outed everyone in it. You are delusional if you call that an example of true journalism. But I understand. By the time you knew the word, journalism was already extinct.

Forum List

Back