Tucker Leaving Fox

it is ridiculous for people on the Left to celebrate Tucker Carlson’s exit since it appears to her he decided to leave on his own and wasn’t actually fired. just wait till he runs for POTUS

If Sean Hannity is your flagship talent, what is your target demographic? The crowd at a Pence Rally? Seriously… What is Fox News trying to do?

There is a bus difference between being biased and lying to your viewers.

A news media outlet is not supposed to “make accusations”. It’s supposed to report FACTS. FOX has a long, sad history of making unsupported allegations against Democrats, and pushing for investigations that find the original FOX allegations were false. Then they claim that "Democrats got away with it!".

Regurgitating this hate and these lies makes you look gullible and stupid. When people lie to me, I'm done with them.

You need to be a whole lot smarter about who you believe.
Wait, what?

When you write about news media reporting phacts, are you referring to the MSM reporting about the Russia collusion phacts?

As demonstrated by the court's summary judgment against Fox on falsity, with the courts finding that what Fox said about Dominion was false.

Nothing says 'pro-truth' like a summary judgment against you on falsity! Or a $787,000,000 pay out after.
The Dominion story is not over yet. Those machines flipped votes to make senile joe win. Fox overstated the evidence and released it prematurely, but its not over. The 2020 "election" was a successful coup of the US govt and the judge in the Fox/Dominion case may have been in on it. The truth always comes out eventually, wait for it.

it is ridiculous for people on the Left to celebrate Tucker Carlson’s exit since it appears to her he decided to leave on his own and wasn’t actually fired. just wait till he runs for POTUS

I wasn’t fired….I quit

:auiqs.jpg:

This is nothing new with Fox

Look at Glen Beck
Look at Bill O’Reilly

Both the most visible Fox hosts at the time of their firing. Both disappeared from public view. Tucker will pop up somewhere else but will have nowhere near the visibility he had with Fox.

Not many high rated networks will look at Carlsons act and say….that is the type of personality we want to represent us

I never cared for Beck but I don't know that he ever had a show on Fox. He was just a guest from time to time. Bill O was let go because of phony scandal claims, not for putting Fox in any liable position.

Bill O still broadcasted online for people that wanted to subscribe to his service. He's currently on a channel called The First and I watch him every night, so he didn't disappear.

I never cared for Beck but I don't know that he ever had a show on Fox. He was just a guest from time to time. Bill O was let go because of phony scandal claims, not for putting Fox in any liable position.

Bill O still broadcasted online for people that wanted to subscribe to his service. He's currently on a channel called The First and I watch him every night, so he didn't disappear.
Oh….you’re the one

Bill O is now irrelevant. Without the visibility of Fox, so will Tucker

yea she is a piece of work.....if you have the gall and audacity to question what she puts up.....she puts you on ignore....

That's what it looks like she did to me. She must have lost an argument in the past. When she stopped replying to my comments, I just put her on ignore too. No sense reading stuff I can't respond to.

The Dominion story is not over yet. Those machines flipped votes to make senile joe win. Fox overstated the evidence and released it prematurely, but its not over. The 2020 "election" was a successful coup of the US govt and the judge in the Fox/Dominion case may have been in on it. The truth always comes out eventually, wait for it.
:rolleyes:

Oh….you’re the one

Bill O is now irrelevant. Without the visibility of Fox, so will Tucker

It all depends on what he wants to do. I'm sure he made enough money to comfortably retire and never have to work again if he so chooses. The First is a new network and it takes time to get off the ground. If anybody can get it there, it's Bill O. The only problem is a lot of people don't realize he returned to cable television. You have to really look for it or run across it by accident.

Funny, you seem desperate to avoid the topic of the thread.

Apparently Carlson getting shitcanned is a turd you're not interested in polishing.
Go ahead and make some case that Tucker Carlson is nothing
more than a turd needing to be polished.
I guess that explains and confirms the mindset of those
like yerself.Like a Sandy { AOC } that needs a good bath.
But no soap will accomodate.

Forum List

Back