Tucker Leaving Fox

This is where you find your resolve and use your powers of whataboutism to condemn a politician that's a part of your political tribe.
i dont have a tribe and i condemn the politicians from both tribes.....this century the politicians are the most incompetent this country has ever seen,,,,its all about tit for tat....

That’s not in any relation to what I posted. I said show me a network that wasn’t baised.

And no, fox is not any more baised than any other network. This lawsuit doesn’t speak at all to their being more biased than any other network, it’s about them making accusations and not being able to back it up.

There is a bus difference between being biased and lying to your viewers.

A news media outlet is not supposed to “make accusations”. It’s supposed to report FACTS. FOX has a long, sad history of making unsupported allegations against Democrats, and pushing for investigations that find the original FOX allegations were false. Then they claim that "Democrats got away with it!".

When he fills his Depends publicly and announces it to Jill--"Hey Jill I just sh1t my pants!"--you'll still pull that lever and brag about it, won't you?

Regurgitating this hate and these lies makes you look gullible and stupid. When people lie to me, I'm done with them.

You need to be a whole lot smarter about who you believe.

Apparently Lemon was some goofball racist but the Left is all a buzz about Tucker because he was big on their radar as a threat to them, so they WANT us to be all upset by his leaving Fox now.

My guess is Tucker is too good not to resurface in an even better gig one of these days, and I suspect that there is more to this Fox thing than we have been told. Someone said that his show drew a bigger audience than ALL of CNN's COMBINED!

Lemon has been slowly maneuvered out the door at CNN
He has been given less and less responsibility.

Tucker was Fox’s top rated host

The Epstein story breaking into national headlines is because of true journalism....

Fox hosts are not journalists and don't give a fuck about journalism....they are corporate owned and deliver the watered down messaging that corporations allow them to run...they are not on your side
I think their official title is "opinion editors"...whatever the hell that is.

Don't you dare point out facts or be against our involvement in Ukraine. If you do, you are a Putin lover. Now march in lockstep like we commie leftists do. And get your reps to give us another 100 billion; we're only 32 trillion in debt. After all, Dementia has favors to repay for giving his son a $87,000 a month no show job.

View attachment 779397
Same people who claimed patriotism for invading Iraq and Afghanistan are outraged that we offer military aid to a nation fighting off a Putin invasion

The Epstein story breaking into national headlines is because of true journalism....

Fox hosts are not journalists and don't give a fuck about journalism....they are corporate owned and deliver the watered down messaging that corporations allow them to run...they are not on your side
Like the rest of corporate tv news but you only see Fox, because you’re a duopoly dupe.

Just because you weren't informed enough to recognize that Tucker Carlson worked for both CNN and MSNBC (who both shitcanned him just like FOX), doesn't mean you need to get so upset.

You don't have to do any research, baby bird. I'll happily educate you on what's being discussed.

The cult can't believe that they were lied to.... Their patron saint of disinformation lied to them for years; its demonstrated and they can't process it. Makes you realize how Heavens Gate or Jonestown took place. These folks are dumb.

This is nothing new with Fox

Look at Glen Beck
Look at Bill O’Reilly

Both the most visible Fox hosts at the time of their firing. Both disappeared from public view. Tucker will pop up somewhere else but will have nowhere near the visibility he had with Fox.

Not many high rated networks will look at Carlsons act and say….that is the type of personality we want to represent us

I don't think I've ever watched Don Lemon's show. What I've heard is that he's kind of a misogynistic twit, so I'm not all the worked up about him getting fired.

CNN got rid of him before he ended up costing them nine figures... Smart move.

I am, really? Yes, I have some silly idea when the cops shoot unarmed black children, they should be held accountable.

Here's the real problem you guys have. The people who run Fox have nothing but contempt for you. Just read the internal emails, where they call you things like "Cousin-fucking terrorists".
It's OK. You can admit it. The 12 step program for being released from your Don Lemon Cult is an honest admission of your Cult proclivities.

I was expecting your inner SJW to rear its ugly head. You probably missed it but this thread is not another venue for spam connected to your self-hating / the devil white is responsible for all the world's evil, rants.

White people are shot by cops, too.

What's the over / under on how many blacks will shoot other blacks in so many leftist run cities this week?

You goofy SJW's are just epic frauds.

This is nothing new with Fox

Look at Glen Beck
Look at Bill O’Reilly

Both the most visible Fox hosts at the time of their firing. Both disappeared from public view. Tucker will pop up somewhere else but will have nowhere near the visibility he had with Fox.

Not many high rated networks will look at Carlsons act and say….that is the type of personality we want to represent us

^^^ Joy Reid groupie.

Forum List

Back