🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tucker Offered Job At RT

That didn't take long

Russia really likes Tucker. He speaks so well for them
The linked headline really says it all for American Fascism: "The Russian State Television Channel". You do know why the US insists on having "Russian State" included in every intro, right? Yes, that's right .... it's so you don't forget that the news within is not independent ... it is biased .... that is to say that the state hires and fires its employees based partly on their political prejudices. How is that going for you in the US, Tucker? Is Fox or CNN not preceded by "American State Television Channel" or "is funded in whole or in part by the US Government" or "a US-backed TV network"?

Tucker has been fired from his job and there are still people who haven't noticed what it is all about yet. :rolleyes:

The linked headline really says it all for American Fascism: "The Russian State Television Channel". You do know why the US insists on having "Russian State" included in every intro, right? Yes, that's right .... it's so you don't forget that the news within is not independent ... it is biased .... that is to say that the state hires and fires its employees based partly on their political prejudices. How is that going for you in the US, Tucker? Is Fox or CNN not preceded by "American State Television Channel" or "is funded in whole or in part by the US Government" or "a US-backed TV network"?

Tucker has been fired from his job and there are still people who haven't noticed what it is all about yet. :rolleyes:
tucker is wonderful....I enjoyed every second of his great show...incredible insight and he made the left squirm like the worms they are

tucker is wonderful....I enjoyed every second of his great show...incredible insight and he made the left squirm like the worms they are
You think the “Left” watched Tuckers show and squirmed?! Do you really think the Left gave two shits about what he said?! Haha

And you really like it when the government leans on people. Organized crime does the same thing.
That's what the US government/CIA is = organized crime. All of the fear-mongering about Russia is text-book Mafia extortion tactics. "Them Russians gonna' git ya' if you don't pay for protection and pump up the Military-Industrial Complex and make war wit yo' tax dollars!"

Lots of people will end up offering Tucker a job. I wouldn't put much time or energy into RT being one of the many.

Its the only ones you under stand. I have to talk down to conservatives. Glad to see it worked.
You must have notes stored up your buttocks that you can retrieve whenever someone you don't like is near: "He's working for the Russians!" or "You're a conservative!" You don't even know what the term "conservative" means or how it applies. It's just a word you think is for anyone you don't agree with or don't even understand.

Forum List

Back