Tucker says Epstein was murdered in prison & Bill Barr covered it up. Barr taking questions soon from audience live, will he be asked about it?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i submitted this question on twitter, let's hope they take it: Tucker claims you covered up Epstein's murder in prison. any comments?

i submitted this question on twitter, let's hope they take it: Tucker claims you covered up Epstein's murder in prison. any comments?

I doubt the question comes up, unless it is mentioned in the book he is hawking.
Is there anybody thinking he committed suicide? I doubt it. Pinning it on Hillary didn't work. It is highly unlikely pinning it on Barr would work. I am no Barr fan, but as Republican Lawyers go, (which ain't that impressive, especially after 2020) he probably has a better legal mind than most, so right wingers, would undoubtedly be no match. Hell, they couldn't lay a glove on "the Hill" in a court, but whined and accused since before 2016 and could produce nothing substantive to a court that would fly. Face it. Political class Republican lawyers are crowd pleasers in general, but just not worth a shit in a courtroom before a judge. Barr is quite likely the exception.

I doubt the question comes up, unless it is mentioned in the book he is hawking.
Is there anybody thinking he committed suicide? I doubt it. Pinning it on Hillary didn't work. It is highly unlikely pinning it on Barr would work. I am no Barr fan, but as Republican Lawyers go, (which ain't that impressive, especially after 2020) he probably has a better legal mind than most, so right wingers, would undoubtedly be no match. Hell, they couldn't lay a glove on "the Hill" in a court, but whined and accused since before 2016 and could produce nothing substantive to a court that would fly. Face it. Political class Republican lawyers are crowd pleasers in general, but just not worth a shit in a courtroom before a judge. Barr is quite likely the exception.
the book was written long ago, at the start of the Biden administration

the book was written long ago, at the start of the Biden administration
Old podcast or still hawking same book? I guess I missed the "hard to put down page turner".:auiqs.jpg:

One thing we know about Tucker Carlson is that he’ll say whatever he thinks will get him attention.

Truth is not relevant.

Old podcast or still hawking same book? I guess I missed the "hard to put down page turner".:auiqs.jpg:
still hawking the same book. this is a live broadcasted event. i don't post old stuff mostly. i'm the king of new material

wait, one last question, it's Geraldo Rivera asking! "you kept the walls from falling in", he tells Barr

Tucker claims you covered up Epstein's murder in prison. any comments?
At the time it seemed most likely that Jeffrey's death was faked and ,as with many wealthy and powerful individuals, it was an agreed move with The Donald, in this instance , fully aware of this often used ruse .
Anybody thinking that such scenarios reek of conspiracy should ask one simple question .
Do they really believe that Jeffrey would not havev created his own insurance policy years before ?
It is inconceivable that he would not have .
The whole matter was , once again , 100% theatre and Fake.

Forum List

Back