Tucker: Trump deserves credit for warning us about Russia/China alliance while everyone was busy impeaching him, This could lead to West's destruction

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tucker also calls Zelensky "an instrument of destruction"...i agree with Tucker on everything he said...it's certainly a topic worthy of debate, my friends

Tucker also calls Zelensky "an instrument of destruction"...i agree with Tucker on everything he said...it's certainly a topic worthy of debate, my friends

Trump's trade sanctions with China pushed them to Russia.

Russia strengthens China ties in defiance of bellicose Trump

all of this during Trump.

It appears that Trump cult losers have already forgotten about how Tucker wants Russia to win against Ukraine. He's a Russian asset.

That's one of the big benefits of being conservative, not possessing the curse of long-term memory.

Trump's trade sanctions with China pushed them to Russia.

Russia strengthens China ties in defiance of bellicose Trump

all of this during Trump.

You need a new act, dumbass.

he's right you know.jpg

You are no friend of anyone who loves this country.

but you are?

Yeah, I have been warning dumbshits like you to pay attention to the world. Trump was a very good president...FOR AMERICA. But idiots, like you, lied about everything he did.

Own up to the fact that fools, like you, are driving this world towards WWIII.

You are no friend of anyone who loves this country.
What else has the Kremlin told you to say today?

Do you serve them for the rubles, or due to a fanatical love for christofascism and white supremacism?

Anways, it's not debatable that Tucker Carlson is a Russian asset. Russia thinks so, and that's kind of what defines a Russian asset.

Yeah, I have been warning dumbshits like you to pay attention to the world. Trump was a very good president...FOR AMERICA. But idiots, like you, lied about everything he did.

Own up to the fact that fools, like you, are driving this world towards WWIII.
i voted for Trump twice

Forum List

Back