Tucker wants fascism

Right but the debate isn’t about liars and even lies tell the truth sometimes so I don’t know what you are taking about
They won’t ever tell the truth. The corruption of healthcare and science related to it is complete. There is no scientific integrity within our government health agencies and big pharma. Thinking they will on occasion tell the truth is naive.

There are truth tellers out there, but they aren’t in government, establishment media, or big pharma. Plus the truth tellers are silenced, deplatformed, and fired.

They won’t ever tell the truth. The corruption of healthcare and science related to it is complete. There is no scientific integrity within our government health agencies and big pharma. Thinking they will on occasion tell the truth is naive.

There are truth tellers out there, but they aren’t in government, establishment media, or big pharma. Plus the truth tellers are silenced, deplatformed, and fired.
Interesting. So take Fauci for example. Would you say that EVERYTHING he says is a lie and inaccurate?

Are you saying his "audience" is comprised of those cancel-culture censorship supporting fascists we've been watching?
Are these mutants part of his audience?
EwaVxfyW8AUEurm.jpg
Stop being a moron.

. . . I wouldn't doubt it. Folks that know his history and who is dad was, would be well aware to understand his place in the game.

It is the Hegelian dialectic.

The DNC is very VERY busy expanding and exploding the authority of government, while simultaneously destroying the social, economic, and cultural fabric of the nation.

Much like happened in Wehrmacht Germany.

What comes next for the folks pulling the strings? Well. . . they just follow the tried and true plan.

I look at the replies of the folks that support the other end of the dialectic, and they would appear to support that sort of fascism. . . and yet? They haven't learned from history either.

We would end up having the entire world demonize us, and have us be the target of WWIII. And what did the boogeyman of WWII look like at the end of WWII?

Quotation-George-Santayana-Those-who-cannot-remember-the-past-are-condemned-to-repeat-25-87-01.jpg
dems keep thinking communism is wonderful but they never explain how making everyone poor actually help the poor in any way

Pretty much. He should face a firing squad. He likely is one of history’s greatest mass murderers.
Ok so to just pull a random quote from Fauci at the first press briefing that popped up on Google. You think this is a lie?

——-
As we face the threat of the Omicron variant, we are fortunate to have several powerful medications that work to keep people out of the hospital. The most recent of these is the Eli Lilly monoclonal antibody co-discovered by NIAID scientists and their collaborators in industry, which is already going out across the country. This powerful medicine works against all the variants that we’ve tested it against.

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.
What policies are “fascist”?

Be specific.

Ok so to just pull a random quote from Fauci at the first press briefing that popped up on Google. You think this is a lie?

——-
As we face the threat of the Omicron variant, we are fortunate to have several powerful medications that work to keep people out of the hospital. The most recent of these is the Eli Lilly monoclonal antibody co-discovered by NIAID scientists and their collaborators in industry, which is already going out across the country. This powerful medicine works against all the variants that we’ve tested it against.
His one job, to protect the nation from pandemic and he failed. Then he pushed a protocol that killed people. Then did all he could to silence any criticism including firing physicians who tried different things.

He’s a crook. Read RFK Jr book. It’s all there.

His one job, to protect the nation from pandemic and he failed. Then he pushed a protocol that killed people. Then did all he could to silence any criticism including firing physicians who tried different things.

He’s a crook. Read RFK Jr book. It’s all there.
I asked you about that statement that he made. Is it a lie?

I asked you about that statement that he made. Is it a lie?
Hannity pushed that shit a lot I heard. I looked into it.

Like that drug that Fauci had financial interest in himself, because the NIH held the patent, and he financially benefited, the side effects of using that treatment, are often worse than its effectiveness, or so I have heard. SO?

Just another remdesivier fiasco, IMO.
1666120140256.png

Unless you are at deaths door, I have heard there are much better treatments, like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

This is about money and power, not about health for the interlocking directorate. The global oligarchs, really are playing with folks lives for money and power at this point, and really do have a depopulation agenda.

gipper is right, you can't trust any of them, you need to take care of yourself, the establishment is corrupt.

I went to school for this stuff, I know how it all works, and why, and I have told you. AT this point? You are in denial. I have showed you both the theory, and now we have proven empirical facts of the corruption.

Yes it reduces the severity of the symptoms and it had a tested and measured efficacy rate. Meaning it was effective and preventing a % of people from catching it. Testing whether vaxxed people could spread it seems like a mute point.

Here read this and let me know your thoughts

The bottom line is that pfizer did what they could do under emergency circumstances and their priority was to prevent individual people from dying from COVID.

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.
Kinda like every country in the World commie faggot.

Forum List

Back