Tucker wants fascism

Why in the world would CNN's news analyst Niclole Hammer spend time criticizing Fox news analyst Tucker Carlson's trip to Hungary? Isn't there any real news that CNN is capable of dealing with these days?

I have zero issue with the transmissibility thing. I don’t even understand why it’s an issue. The vax was tested for efficacy in blocking people from Catching it and for helping the immune system fight it. Sounds good to me.

You’re going to be contrarian to the “institutions” and be right a very small fraction of the time… this mean you’re going to be wrong the majority of the time. If that’s where you want to be them fine.
That was that whole point of the mandates, and why schools were making kids wear mask, and why schools are STILL requiring kids to get them.

You have some serious denial going on.

STILL.

You won't even, NOW, face up to these psychopaths lying to. :rolleyes:

Given that children have a higher chance of drown in pools, getting killed in car wrecks, and hit by lightening? NO CHILDREN, should be required to get COVID jabs to attend school, it is a lie, and unjustifiable, you cannot give me a reasonable excuse why the states mandate them, nor why the US military requires it.

That was that whole point of the mandates, and why schools were making kids wear mask, and why schools are STILL requiring kids to get them.

STILL.

Given that children have a higher chance of drown in pools, getting killed in car wrecks, and hit by lightening? NO CHILDREN, should be required to get COVID jabs to attend school, it is a lie, and unjustifiable, you cannot give me a reasonable excuse why the states mandate them, nor why the US military requires it.
I’ve never supported any mandates. What are you talking about?!?!

STILL.

I still don’t understand the issue with the transmission thing. If somebody gets vaxed it reduced their chances of catching it, right? This is an efficacy rate. If somebody doesn’t catch it they won’t spread it. That’s the point

You’re having a hissy that they didn’t test to see if people with breakthrough cases could spread it?? That seems like a no brainer. Maybe I’m missing something. Can you clear up what the issue is?

I still don’t understand the issue with the transmission thing. If somebody gets vaxed it reduced their chances of catching it, right? This is an efficacy rate. If somebody doesn’t catch it they won’t spread it. That’s the point

You’re having a hissy that they didn’t test to see if people with breakthrough cases could spread it?? That seems like a no brainer. Maybe I’m missing something. Can you clear up what the issue is?
That isn't quite correct; getting vaxxed supposedly reduces the chance of having symptoms, not actually testing +.

That isn't quite correct; getting vaxxed supposedly reduces the chance of having symptoms, not actually testing +.
Yes it reduces the severity of the symptoms and it had a tested and measured efficacy rate. Meaning it was effective and preventing a % of people from catching it. Testing whether vaxxed people could spread it seems like a mute point.

Here read this and let me know your thoughts

Yes it reduces the severity of the symptoms and it had a tested and measured efficacy rate. Meaning it was effective and preventing a % of people from catching it. Testing whether vaxxed people could spread it seems like a mute point.

Here is my thoughts on this Reuters gas-lighting. Like I can't understand what a Pfizer executive is saying, and see with my own eyes that a jab doesn't work? I don't need cabal media to reinterpret, gaslight that shit, or make equivocations, I am completely aware that they manipulated studies and stats., to say whatever the hell they wanted to defraud national governments and the public all over the planet.

Are you serious with this shit?

Are you really this dumb?

The JABS DON'T WORK. ONLY IDIOTS DON'T KNOW THIS.

iu

Wow! I can’t believe there are still people out there who think as you do? The power of the government media corporate complex really messes with some people’s ability to think rationally.

I am completely aware that they manipulated studies and stats., to say whatever the hell they wanted to defraud national governments and the public all over the planet.
Ok let’s hone in on this for a minute. Because what the Pfizer executives were admitting to was not manipulating studies and defrauding the world. They said they did not test for transmissibility. It was not a requirement to test for that under emergency authorization that Trump and Warp speed granted them.

They tested for safety and efficacy. Efficacy stands for effectiveness if you didn’t know and the vaccines ranged from 69-90% effective when they first came out.

So how exactly are you drawing the conclusion that they don’t work and in what way is this transmissibility issue important/relevant to you?

Wow! I can’t believe there are still people out there who think as you do? The power of the government media corporate complex really messes with some people’s ability to think rationally.
Please explain. Calling somebody stupid is meaningless unless you back it up. So back it up. What did I get wrong and why?

Please explain. Calling somebody stupid is meaningless unless you back it up. So back it up. What did I get wrong and why?
We know the government, media, and big pharma have consistently lied and misrepresented the COVID vaccines. Hence nothing they say can be trusted. Of course, I never trusted any of them BEFORE COVID, because they've been lying and misrepresenting for decades. It’s all a big scam designed to enrich and empower a small cabal of elites.

Forum List

Back