Tucker wants fascism

I’m listening. I just trust the CDC and other world health organizations, hospitals, and my personal doctors more than I trust you or some random “expert” you find on the internet that take an opposing MINORITY position
At one time, Galileo was the opposing minority position, and those with him were banned, locked out, put under house arrest, or burned at the stake for heresy.

:rolleyes:

Still think the sun revolves around the Earth do you?

That was, after all, the official establishment position. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Agreed.

I don't think, educated folks will deny that what goes on in Hungary is, or was biased in the last election. Even if we take the western disinfo wiki at face value. . .

"A preliminary report on the election by the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) criticised the electoral conduct and stated that Fidesz used government resources for its election campaign.[85] A spokesman described campaigning language as "quite hostile and xenophobic".[86] The report criticised the atmosphere as limiting wide-ranging debate and found that public television broadcasts were biased towards the governing coalition. It also criticised the use of "information campaigns" funded out of public money, which it stated generated "a pervasive overlap between state and ruling party resources, undermining contestants' ability to compete on an equal basis".[86]"

And compare it to the CFR publication Time magazine's OWN Admission of doing the SAME DAMN THING?

Stunning: TIME admits well-funded cabal of influencers worked behind-the-scenes to ‘save’ 2020 election​

Time Magazine: “Well-funded Cabal Of Powerful People” Secretly Conspired To Defeat Trump

“a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information”

. . . in the end?

Nope, no qualitative or quantitative difference between how things are run in Hungry or how things are run here.

Anyone that believes so? Is a fool and a dupe.
The dilemma here is how can Time reliably rag on a cabal of which they’re a part?

The dilemma here is how can Time reliably rag on a cabal of which they’re a part?
Honestly? I don't ever remember them doing so in my life.

Time and Newsweek, along with Reader's digest, aside from TEE VEE, have always been, at least here in fly over country, the biggest outlets of political propaganda for the CFR. They are responsible for brainwashing most good people from the ideals of George Washington and the founders, to the ideal of the global oligarchs and the internationalists goals. . .away from the real interests of everyday Americans and main street.

At one time, Galileo was the opposing minority position, and those with him were banned, locked out, put under house arrest, or burned at the stake for heresy.

:rolleyes:

Still think the sun revolves around the Earth do you?

That was, after all, the official establishment position. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:
Funny that you think that is an apples to apples comparison to what’s happening now.

Here's my question: Is Tucker the Authoritarian Fucker back and if not, can we make him STAY THERE?
He can do his show every night from Orban's lap.
Dude is not happy with our system of government and longs for a strong-arm dictatorship.
Let him have that - Somewhere ELSE

merlin_192679038_d2ccc748-66b5-47cf-994d-e4eb48874f6d-articleLarge.jpg

Oh. . . you mean like NY threatens to use its power to do into the small mom and pop restaurants if they don't comply with that stupid VAX identity proof to use a public place bullshit?

I oppose all this discrimination.

And if the governor wants to withhold funds to force folks not to discriminate. . . good on him. Stopping discrimination is not a mandate. . . stop being a hyperbolic tool.

I am sick of all you petty tyrants.

iu

We very nearly didn't keep it.

a-republic-if-franklin.jpg

Why else would Carlson be in Hungary praising an authoritarian prime minister? Because he wants a fascist system in the United States with Trump as it's dictator. Trump would fit that bill completely.

Any doubts, then do a little reading on fascism, especially as it deals with the two preeminent fascists who ever existed, Hitler and Mussolini.

So there we have video documented evidence of a CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and lied and distorted the truth on purpose in order to make trump look bad. A news outlets that is supposed to only report truth and facts and be unbiased outright lied and knowingly misled the public to change their opinion.

Now you're using the exact news outlet as proof against another republican. If they would admit they lied about the president then why should we believe what they say about a new guy?

Or can you justify lying when it suits you?

Democrat or republican, either one, you should be disgusted by lying and be against it. But you won't be because it serves your purpose.

We very nearly didn't keep it.

a-republic-if-franklin.jpg
. . and who elected the bureaucrats to the CDC?

:dunno:

I guess we haven't kept it, have we?

Don't Surrender to the Pandemic Control Freaks​

They'll never be satisfied in a world of balanced risks.​

Do We Need the CDC?​

Plus, why are there cryptocurrency rules in the new infrastructure bill?​

Biden Admin Has Become the Rona Distribution Network​

. . and who elected the bureaucrats to the CDC?

:dunno:

I guess we haven't kept it, have we?

Don't Surrender to the Pandemic Control Freaks​

They'll never be satisfied in a world of balanced risks.​

Do We Need the CDC?​

Plus, why are there cryptocurrency rules in the new infrastructure bill?​

Biden Admin Has Become the Rona Distribution Network​

We’re already running our currency off databases.

I’m listening. I just trust the CDC and other world health organizations, hospitals, and my personal doctors more than I trust you or some random “expert” you find on the internet that take an opposing MINORITY position
AND THAT, is what our argument was over, your misplaced trust in the establishment, AS ALWAYS. WAS WRONG, and IS WRONG, and always HAS BEEN WRONG.

Whom ever you are getting your news from, and whatever folks you trust? As this proves? You probably shouldn't.

Last edited:
The guy with the Flintsone water Buffalo hat nearly walked off with our Republic!
Dr. Love either disappeared, or changed his user name back when the Russians invaded Ukraine. So he is now spreading Pro-war Ukraine propaganda, rather than Covid and clot shot propaganda. You won't find that user name posting anymore after Feb. 28 of this year, three days after the Russians crossed the border, bam, he was gone, just like that, as soon as we got a whole bunch of new propagandists in here.

Maybe he is that death star user, Para something or other. Maybe they are all just Toro's socks. :dunno:

AND THAT, is what our argument was over, your misplaced trust in the establishment, AS ALWAYS. WAS WRONG, and IS WRONG, and always HAS BEEN WRONG.

Whom ever you are getting your news from, and whatever folks you trust? As this proves? You probably shouldn't.

I have zero issue with the transmissibility thing. I don’t even understand why it’s an issue. The vax was tested for efficacy in blocking people from Catching it and for helping the immune system fight it. Sounds good to me.

You’re going to be contrarian to the “institutions” and be right a very small fraction of the time… this mean you’re going to be wrong the majority of the time. If that’s where you want to be them fine.

Forum List

Back