Tulsi Gabbard for President

Tulsi Gabbard on Impeachment, Hillary Clinton, Foreign Policy, and More

Chris Matthews: “Why are so many Democrat leaders war hawks?”

Last edited:
Why The Deep State Military Industrial Complex Hates Rep Tulsi Gabbard

Reps. Tulsi Gabbard, Gwen Moore, and Bobby Rush Introduce Bill to Boost Urban Agriculture
November 26, 2019
Press Release
Washington, DC—Today, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (HI-02) was joined by Reps. Gwen Moore (WI-04) and Bobby L. Rush (IL-01) in introducing H.R.5266, the Urban Agriculture Healthy Food and Entrepreneur Act. This bill would establish two new programs — the Urban Agriculture Conservation Easement Program and the Urban Agriculture Microentrepreneur Assistance Program. Together they would increase the availability of land and capital in communities to encourage more local urban agriculture production.

“In too many cities across America, families are living in food deserts with very little access to healthy food that is affordable and nutritious, thereby negatively impacting their health and well-being. My legislation will help address these challenges by empowering local communities and entrepreneurs to create urban farms and gardens, beautifying their neighborhoods, supporting new small business opportunities, creating local jobs, and enabling stronger, healthier communities,” said Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

Reps. Tulsi Gabbard, Gwen Moore, and Bobby Rush Introduce Bill to Boost Urban Agriculture

A JFK conservative Democrat here and no room for my type anymore.
Tulsi is way to the left of JFK. She would raise taxes and spend tons of money on more .gov programs we can't afford. And say hello to .gov health care.
JFK cut taxes. If he were alive today he would be a Republican.

But I did enjoy the way Tulsi took down Kamala.[/QUOTE]

What will Tulsi Gabbard do if she loses the 2020 election? - Joe Rogan & Jocko Willink

Forum List

Back