Tulsi Gabbard Will Be Excluded from the Next Debates if She Doesn't Have 130K donors by Aug 28

Makes a ton of sense considering Biden is in first place.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.
The RCP aggregator poll has Biden, Gabbard and Ryan, the three most moderate Dems, at a TOTAL of 33.4%.

So, two thirds of the party is backing the Regressive candidates against them. That's the story.
Thank you. Not being a Democrat, my opinion so far was that Gabbert and Ryan were the best of the bunch. But I'm not going to argue with Democrats if they eliminate who I feel are their strongest candidates. That helps my guy and I really believe we will need him for his second term.

Gabbard is for ending the wars and out never ending meddling into other countries. Ryan is for continuing the never ending wars. I can not see how anyone could find them both attractive at the same time unless they are not paying attention to what they are actually saying.

Gabbards slam of Harris is the "left" position.
Perhaps they are not single issue voters or FP is not the largest concern for them.

My remark was not about a single issue.

And the thing is, she's not conservative. She's really not even a moderate. That shows you how extreme the two parties are getting.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.
The RCP aggregator poll has Biden, Gabbard and Ryan, the three most moderate Dems, at a TOTAL of 33.4%.

So, two thirds of the party is backing the Regressive candidates against them. That's the story.
Thank you. Not being a Democrat, my opinion so far was that Gabbert and Ryan were the best of the bunch. But I'm not going to argue with Democrats if they eliminate who I feel are their strongest candidates. That helps my guy and I really believe we will need him for his second term.

Gabbard is for ending the wars and out never ending meddling into other countries. Ryan is for continuing the never ending wars. I can not see how anyone could find them both attractive at the same time unless they are not paying attention to what they are actually saying.

I said it is my opinion that Gabbert and Ryan are the best two, not that they were alike or compatible in any way. If you think you can find a candidate that you will agree with on everything, well, good luck with that.

I said it is my opinion that Gabbert and Ryan are the best two, not that they were alike or compatible in any way. If you think you can find a candidate that you will agree with on everything, well, good luck with that.

Gabbard and Ryan agree on very little.

Except that Trump is a POS, which makes them more qualified than Trump.

Not a high enough bar for me. I will not vote for Ryan.

I wouldn't vote for Ryan in the primaries nor would I vote for Gabbard unless it was between her and Ryan. That being said in a general election I'm willing to vote for almost anything to get rid of Trump.

I wouldn't vote for Ryan in the primaries nor would I vote for Gabbard unless it was between her and Ryan. That being said in a general election I'm willing to vote for almost anything to get rid of Trump.

I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. Ryan is never going to win so it's kinda redundant but it he did, I would once again vote the best third party candidate.

I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. Ryan is never going to win so it's kinda redundant but it he did, I would once again vote the best third party candidate.

Hope you like Trump then. It amazes me we have not learned this lesson, change comes from within a party, third party candidates only hurt one of the other parties they are most akin to.

If you don't like the way the judicial branch is being stacked or care just a little for the environment and understand we don't have a lot of time then I'd reconsider.

Hope you like Trump then. It amazes me we have not learned this lesson, change comes from within a party, third party candidates only hurt one of the other parties they are most akin to.

I'm not the one that has to learn the lesson. I will not vote for someone who promotes more war and is happy with only a portion of the country having health care.

I'm not the one that has to learn the lesson. I will not vote for someone who promotes more war and is happy with only a portion of the country having health care.

I understand, it's all or nothing.

If Trump wins, the Supreme Court and the rest of the judicial branch is going to look very, very different. If we're lucky RBG will make it beyond 2020 and I'd hate to lose that seat. If you think the environment (which will be the cause of many, many wars) is important to you at all and you understand how we are running out of time then getting rid of Trump is so very important.

Perhaps they are not single issue voters or FP is not the largest concern for them.

Your comment brings up one issue and that was it.

If Trump wins, the Supreme Court and the rest of the judicial branch is going to look very, very different. If we're lucky RBG will make it beyond 2020 and I'd hate to lose that seat. If you think the environment (which will be the cause of many, many wars) is important to you at all and you understand how we are running out of time then getting rid of Trump is so very important.

"You have to vote for someone you disagree with on everything because Supreme Court" is not a good argument. As I said, Ryan is not going to win but I will not vote for Harris or Biden or Booker either.

Your comment brings up one issue and that was it.

Sorry, hard to keep track of every post. I've noted their disagreements on Health Care also. The wars and health care are my top two.

"You have to vote for someone you disagree with on everything because Supreme Court" is not a good argument. As I said, Ryan is not going to win but I will not vote for Harris or Biden or Booker either.

That's up to you, but instead of getting 60-80% of what you want you will get nothing. Also, if you're in the Sanders/Warren camp I'm pretty sure you're against tax giveaways to the rich or incarcerating children on the southern border and a judicial branch that will back Trump's decisions for decades. But you be you.

For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

I will not tolerate big pharma ripping off the American people | TULSI 2020
Ducks should send her money so she qualifies.

That's up to you, but instead of getting 60-80% of what you want you will get nothing. Also, if you're in the Sanders/Warren camp I'm pretty sure you're against tax giveaways to the rich or incarcerating children on the southern border and a judicial branch that will back Trump's decisions for decades. But you be you.

I'll vote for Sanders.......still deciding on Warren. Ryan supports maybe 20% of what I support and he supports none of my top issues. The war and health care.

I'll vote for Sanders.......still deciding on Warren. Ryan supports maybe 20% of what I support and he supports none of my top issues. The war and health care.

I'm not so sure Ryan supports war, he's maybe just more likely to go to war...I guess, he's so smarmy. Healthcare he is degrees better than Trump. More will be insured, just not everyone.

I'm not so sure Ryan supports war, he's maybe just more likely to go to war...I guess, he's so smarmy. Healthcare he is degrees better than Trump. More will be insured, just not everyone.

Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Tim Ryan On Afghanistan Engagement: Is That What You Will Tell The Parents Of The Soldiers Killed?

Nothing can get me to support Ryan.

Although Tulsi Seems The Most Sensible Of The Bunch
And It Was Fun Watching The Smack-Down
Of That Corrupt Fraud Harris
Gabbard Is Still One Of 73 Members Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
That's Of 238 Democrats Of The House
Bernie Is The Chair
AOC Is In The Thick Of It
So Now You're Only Deciding Between Personality And Appearance

Don't Be Fooled
Tulsi Is Just Another Head Of The Same Viper

Viper.jpg