Tulsi Gabbard Will Be Excluded from the Next Debates if She Doesn't Have 130K donors by Aug 28

Love the verbiage. You don't like Medicare for all so they are regressives. Biden is old and reminds us of Clinton, Gabbard has never been all that popular and has a way of not making friends in her own party and Ryan has the charisma of an insurance agent who sells financial planning products as a side hustle.
Hey, that's great, thanks.

Why are putting Gabbard, Biden and Ryan as moderates? You're mostly right but still very, very wrong.
Because that's how I perceive them.

You may perceive them differently.

In other words you don't know.
In other words I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I get it, you simply don't know why you think Gabbard is a moderate. It's odd because this is your schtick and like always when challenged you clam up. Next you'll be pointing to your signature.

Why are putting Gabbard, Biden and Ryan as moderates? You're mostly right but still very, very wrong.

I get it, you simply don't know why you think Gabbard is a moderate. It's odd because this is your schtick and like always when challenged you clam up. Next you'll be pointing to your signature.
Okay, you win!

They can be both different and more moderate at the same time.

Moderates don't chain themselves to an ideology.

Sadly while Gabbard's position on the wars should be the moderate position it is not. What moderate position does she hold outside of the 2nd amendment protections?

Mac is the decider on all things moderate and anything outside of that is too extreme.
Mac offers his opinions on this, an internet message board.

Mac doesn't need you, or anyone else, to agree.

Yes, with debate as it's main function. So, you can't explain why you consider Gabbard a moderate and now you are clamming up, same shit, different day.
I don't come here to debate. Play with someone else, thanks.

Mac doesn't come here to debate? You come here to call peoples political beliefs extreme and regressive but not debate? I don't think it works that way.

Sadly while Gabbard's position on the wars should be the moderate position it is not. What moderate position does she hold outside of the 2nd amendment protections?

Mac is the decider on all things moderate and anything outside of that is too extreme.

Yes, with debate as it's main function. So, you can't explain why you consider Gabbard a moderate and now you are clamming up, same shit, different day.

Mac doesn't come here to debate? You come here to call peoples political beliefs extreme and regressive but not debate? I don't think it works that way.
Too bad. Have me banned.

Love the verbiage. You don't like Medicare for all so they are regressives. Biden is old and reminds us of Clinton, Gabbard has never been all that popular and has a way of not making friends in her own party and Ryan has the charisma of an insurance agent who sells financial planning products as a side hustle.

Then why are you on a political debate forum?

Okay, you win!

I didn't win, you certainly lost.

Now, what positions do you think Gabbard holds that makes her moderate?

Too bad. Have me banned.

I'd rather just continue to point out the basic flaw in your existence on this board. It's much more rewarding...sort of.

Because he thinks he's better than everyone else.

She's too conservative for the party.

Biden probably has all the non-Regressives.

And the thing is, she's not conservative. She's really not even a moderate. That shows you how extreme the two parties are getting.

Makes a ton of sense considering Biden is in first place.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.
The RCP aggregator poll has Biden, Gabbard and Ryan, the three most moderate Dems, at a TOTAL of 33.4%.

So, two thirds of the party is backing the Regressive candidates against them. That's the story.
Thank you. Not being a Democrat, my opinion so far was that Gabbert and Ryan were the best of the bunch. But I'm not going to argue with Democrats if they eliminate who I feel are their strongest candidates. That helps my guy and I really believe we will need him for his second term.

To belch out my opinions and observe behaviors and motivations.

See post #68

And the thing is, she's not conservative. She's really not even a moderate. That shows you how extreme the two parties are getting.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.
The RCP aggregator poll has Biden, Gabbard and Ryan, the three most moderate Dems, at a TOTAL of 33.4%.

So, two thirds of the party is backing the Regressive candidates against them. That's the story.
Thank you. Not being a Democrat, my opinion so far was that Gabbert and Ryan were the best of the bunch. But I'm not going to argue with Democrats if they eliminate who I feel are their strongest candidates. That helps my guy and I really believe we will need him for his second term.

Gabbard is for ending the wars and out never ending meddling into other countries. Ryan is for continuing the never ending wars. I can not see how anyone could find them both attractive at the same time unless they are not paying attention to what they are actually saying.

Gabbards slam of Harris is the "left" position.

Democrats are irrelevant. The GOP needs to start cleaning its own house of the nutjob sociopath rightwingers and assorted gimps. This is especially needed in the Senate, Congressional, and state races in the Big Four states.

Gabbard is for ending the wars and out never ending meddling into other countries. Ryan is for continuing the never ending wars. I can not see how anyone could find them both attractive at the same time unless they are not paying attention to what they are actually saying.

True in many ways Gabbard is to the left of Harris and I believe Ryan voted for the war in Iraq (as did Biden).

Yeah, probably. Just remember the party is still pretty motivated even though it's splitting to a degree. If they run a ticket that pacifies both major factions, a al Trump and Pence, that may be enough to keep the whole party fired up.

LOL.

No offense MAC but I pretty sure that is the definition of a troll :D

Democrats are irrelevant. The GOP needs to start cleaning its own house of the nutjob sociopath rightwingers and assorted gimps. This is especially needed in the Senate, Congressional, and state races in the Big Four states.

Seems to me the moderates in the GOP keep resigning. They did it before the 2018 election and they are starting the same path again. Just lost your only AA in the House. You're down to a single black guy from South Carolina.

LOL.

No offense MAC but I pretty sure that is the definition of a troll :D
:laugh:

Could be!

Perhaps they are not single issue voters or FP is not the largest concern for them.

Forum List

Back