Tulsi Gabbard Will Be Excluded from the Next Debates if She Doesn't Have 130K donors by Aug 28

The View “ladies” labeled her a Trojan Horse. If she was the nominee she would likely get my vote. I am an Independent and have not voted for a Democrat since Al Gore.

You're not an independent.

So now you know better as to who I am? Do tell. This should be rich. I may vote in either primary. I am a registered Independent.

The View “ladies” labeled her a Trojan Horse. If she was the nominee she would likely get my vote. I am an Independent and have not voted for a Democrat since Al Gore.

So now you know better as to who I am? Do tell. This should be rich. I may vote in either primary. I am a registered Independent.

Your claiming to be an independent who hasn't voted for a Democratic pol for president since 2000, but vote in either primary.

You're a shitstorm.

Your claiming to be an independent who hasn't voted for a Democratic pol for president since 2000, but vote in either primary.

You're a shitstorm.

Yes. I have voted Republican and Libertarian since then because I thought those candidates better served my beliefs. I am an American with the freedom of choice. You’re just a pussy.

She's too conservative for the party.

Biden probably has all the non-Regressives.

And the thing is, she's not conservative. She's really not even a moderate. That shows you how extreme the two parties are getting.

I missed the last debate(s)

In case anybody else did in here......

This sums it up nicely

dem%20debate%2020190802a.jpg

I noticed in the debate that she said she does *not* support giving free health care to illegal immigrants. She is one of the few Dems who does not support this.

She is also one of the few Dems who is willing to do interviews on Fox News. She has been on Tucker Carlson's show twice in the last five weeks alone.
The Democrats are in a panic, because they know they have invested too much in a bunch of liars who have major problems in their backgrounds. Everybody has something about them that can be taken advantage of...but of all of the candidates.....she's the only one I would even consider voting for.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump.

She showed her leadership capabilities as an Office in the US Army.

Not to mention we have not had a leader in the White House for decades.
So far I like her.

You're in The People's Republic of Taxachussetts.

Why even bother voting?

I was stationed at Fort Devens for a year and a half. Believe it or not, I actually liked the area. Boston was, and I assume still is, a cool City. As far as Big Cities go, it's one of the best.

Which isn't saying a whole lot. It's like saying you won the Special Olympics 50 yard dash.

Whatever

Too bad dims control Mass. It could be so nice.

You people that vote dim?

You're not too bright so let me see if I can explain this to you briefly enough that you don't lose interest and return to watching Beavis and Butthead re-runs.....

What you want?

It doesn't matter.

Who you vote for in the Primary matters even less.

The DNC, like its Parent Organization the communist party, decides who gets to run for President. The DNC Politburo decides....

Not you.

This is where it needs to end. The explanation that is.

You're already headed back to the TV to change the channel to Comedy Central.

But, trust me. dimocrap voters have no (zero) say in who will run against Trump in 2020.

Just ask Bernie.

You're in The People's Republic of Taxachussetts.

Why even bother voting?

I was stationed at Fort Devens for a year and a half. Believe it or not, I actually liked the area. Boston was, and I assume still is, a cool City. As far as Big Cities go, it's one of the best.

Which isn't saying a whole lot. It's like saying you won the Special Olympics 50 yard dash.

Whatever

Too bad dims control Mass. It could be so nice.

You're right but the Governor is a Republican albeit a RINO and Scott Brown did hold a senate seat until the masses voted for Crazy Liz. We are a cool city, sports wise especially and we are more moderate in the burbs. The City is full of Leftist nuts and students who lean left due to age.

I noticed in the debate that she said she does *not* support giving free health care to illegal immigrants. She is one of the few Dems who does not support this.

She is also one of the few Dems who is willing to do interviews on Fox News. She has been on Tucker Carlson's show twice in the last five weeks alone.
The Democrats are in a panic, because they know they have invested too much in a bunch of liars who have major problems in their backgrounds. Everybody has something about them that can be taken advantage of...but of all of the candidates.....she's the only one I would even consider voting for.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump. Just being popular doesn't make a good president. You have to be able to deal with the scum in the establishment.....and Trump is the only person I know of that won't wither from that heat of the swamp.

Panic this... https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...itical_party_strength_matchups_07_31_2019.pdf
I'm not downloading shit onto my phone.

However, I don't think president is the job for her right now. She needs to spend time showing her leadership capabilities. I would think she would be a good VP candidate for Trump. Just being popular doesn't make a good president. You have to be able to deal with the scum in the establishment.....and Trump is the only person I know of that won't wither from that heat of the swamp.

I didn't like her explanation of dining with Assad. Despite repeated questions on what does she think about him - she won't answer. That disturbs me. And makes me wonder if she would be another Obama showering brutal dictators with cash/gifts and signing deals that give them everything they asked for just so she can say she did a deal.
I also don't like the premise of her argument about Big Pharma. I don't like them either, they should have never been allowed to buy each other up to the point they are mega corporations....but gee...guess who rubber stamped it?? You could take all of Big Pharma's profits...force the company to sell scripts at cost and it would only be a mere vapor in the ocean of health care costs.

And the thing is, she's not conservative. She's really not even a moderate. That shows you how extreme the two parties are getting.

Makes a ton of sense considering Biden is in first place.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.

For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

I will not tolerate big pharma ripping off the American people | TULSI 2020

That's because they can't stand or run the risk having a candidate that has the ability to think instead of pandering and placating to their idiotic base. It tends to expose the other candidates for the fools they are. It's their primary mechanism for doubling down on stupid.
It's best to leave them alone and let them destroy themselves.

Biden is in first place because he was Obama's VP and there is a general belief he has the best chance of defeating Trump, which polling has shown is the number one concern of Democrats. Ideology is second. Just because he's in first place today doesn't mean he will be when Iowa comes around.

So, according to you the Democrats are soooo extreme that Gabbard isn't liberal enough so instead Biden, Buttigieg, O'Rourke, Klobuchar and Harris are polling better? Let's not forget that one reason Gabbard isn't really gaining ground is because she took a big dump on Clinton the moderate candidate in 2016 in favor of supporting Sanders.

I think you caught onto a narrative but haven't put much thought into it.

So, according to you the Democrats are soooo extreme that Gabbard isn't liberal enough so instead Biden, Buttigieg, O'Rourke, Klobuchar and Harris are polling better? Let's not forget that one reason Gabbard isn't really gaining ground is because she took a big dump on Clinton the moderate candidate in 2016 in favor of supporting Sanders.

Tulisi's website on the issues is pretty …. well she may be a nice person but her issues aren't really things that excite mainstream voters. "Burn pits"? Lots of clean water. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for vets getting care.

Tulisi's website on the issues is pretty …. well she may be a nice person but her issues aren't really things that excite mainstream voters. "Burn pits"? Lots of clean water. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for vets getting care.

I'm not really a fan of Gabbard, but like a roll of toilet paper I would vote for her over Trump.

Forum List

Back