Tulsi Gabbard Will Sue the Biden-Harris Administration for Designating Her a Domestic Terrorist (for Criticizing Kamala Harris)

Tulsi Gabbard Will Sue the Biden-Harris Administration for Designating Her a Domestic Terrorist​

Hope she sues both of them for a billion dollars. The GOP ought to put Tulsi's story in a campaign ad and have her as a guest at every rally and at the next Debate.

Make Tulsi a debate moderator.

Last edited:
Democrats are NAZI fascists and should be treated as such.

Everyone knows that Democrats letting real terrorists just waltz into America are the real terrorists.

I look forward to her being part of Trumps swamp cleanup crew.

What normally happens when an active member of our military that doesn't hold an elected office meets with terrorist organizations?

Democrats are NAZI fascists and should be treated as such.

Everyone knows that Democrats letting real terrorists just waltz into America are the real terrorists.

I look forward to her being part of Trumps swamp cleanup crew.

Have we ever actually established the truth of this silly accusation?

Trump has bragged he will do the same.
No, no he has never bragged that he’d go after people simply because they are poltical rivals.

Moreover, he was president, we know he didn’t. The opposite actually, even when there were actual crimes to go after Clinton for he decided not to, to help bring the country together

Stop lying

You mean tRump has bragged he will do it.

Harris has not. some loud mouthed tRumpling on the internet claims she will.

There's more than a small difference here.

It never stopped under Biden/Harris. I have no reason to believe it will under Harris either.

She was right about Syria.

You sad war mongers are dangerous.
Did a republican who voted for all of the events that led to Syria and then demanded increased intervention in Syria for years and years just call somebody else a war monger? :fu:

No, no he has never bragged that he’d go after people simply because they are poltical rivals.

Spin it however you want.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2024-06-07/trumps-latest-campaign-pledge-revenge

Moreover, he was president, we know he didn’t. The opposite actually, even when there were actual crimes to go after Clinton for he decided not to, to help bring the country together

Stop lying

I've noted many times that despite Trump's claims he is completely incapable of following through.

Did a republican who voted for all of the events that led to Syria and then demanded increased intervention in Syria for years and years just call somebody else a war monger? :fu:

Yes, that's me. A Republican that supports the war.

LOL

Forum List

Back