Tulsi Gabbard's nine supporters urge her to drop out of race!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is under intense pressure to drop out of the 2020 race for the Democratic Presidential nomination, her nine supporters announced on Monday.

The announcement from Gabbard’s nine followers surprised many Democrats, who had been unaware that the Hawaii congresswoman was still running.

In a conference call after the South Carolina primary, the nine members of Team Tulsi concluded that Gabbard’s path to the nomination had grown “dauntingly narrow.”

“We believe that Tulsi would be an amazing President of the United States,” Harland Dorrinson, a spokesman for the other eight Gabbard supporters, said. “But we have regretfully come to the conclusion that this is not her time.”

Dorrinson had nothing but praise for the way Gabbard had conducted her campaign, noting, “By not appearing in the past two debates, she did much better than Mike Bloomberg.”

Reached at her office in Washington, a defiant Gabbard said that she was “in it to win it” and that she still had the strong support of her imaginary friends.​

Tulsi Gabbard’s Nine Supporters Urge Her to Drop Out of Race

Go home and go surfing Tulsi - Not like congress is gonna get anything done either until we get rid of Moscow Mitch McTurtle. ;)

image.jpg

Tulsi is still in the race? I thought she already dropped out.

If democrats were smart this would be those closest option to defeating trump

By the end of the week we will only have three dembos running...Uncle Joe....Crazy Bernie...and Napoléon Bloomaparteberg...

She only has 9 supporters? You mean all her support is here on USMB? Because all I've read here is people waxing poetic about her---- they had me half believing in her. Actually, if I had to have a democrat, I'd far prefer her over any of the current contenders and if the DNC actually had an ounce of sand, they'd super-delegate her over the other schmucks.

Poor Tulsi
Being against the war machine isnt politically appreciated with dems. Gawd knows her statism isnt any different.

She only has 9 supporters? You mean all her support is here on USMB? Because all I've read here is people waxing poetic about her---- they had me half believing in her. Actually, if I had to have a democrat, I'd far prefer her over any of the current contenders and if the DNC actually had an ounce of sand, they'd super-delegate her over the other schmucks.

10 supporters. You didn't count Putin. :04:

:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is under intense pressure to drop out of the 2020 race for the Democratic Presidential nomination, her nine supporters announced on Monday.

The announcement from Gabbard’s nine followers surprised many Democrats, who had been unaware that the Hawaii congresswoman was still running.

In a conference call after the South Carolina primary, the nine members of Team Tulsi concluded that Gabbard’s path to the nomination had grown “dauntingly narrow.”

“We believe that Tulsi would be an amazing President of the United States,” Harland Dorrinson, a spokesman for the other eight Gabbard supporters, said. “But we have regretfully come to the conclusion that this is not her time.”

Dorrinson had nothing but praise for the way Gabbard had conducted her campaign, noting, “By not appearing in the past two debates, she did much better than Mike Bloomberg.”

Reached at her office in Washington, a defiant Gabbard said that she was “in it to win it” and that she still had the strong support of her imaginary friends.​

Tulsi Gabbard’s Nine Supporters Urge Her to Drop Out of Race

Go home and go surfing Tulsi - Not like congress is gonna get anything done either until we get rid of Moscow Mitch McTurtle. ;)

image.jpg
Tulsi is a much better candidate than the rest of the lunatics, ya knucklehead. She's the ONLY sane one left on the Left.

10 supporters. You didn't count Putin. :04:

Well, maybe 12 if we count Assad and David Duke. :)

3dvrp1.jpg

Gabbard responds to speculation about becoming Bernie's possible VP

Now I see the problem with Tulsi that no democrats are voting for her! She's:
  • Thoughtful
  • Intelligent
  • Educated
  • Articulate
  • Dignified
  • Common Sense and Reason
  • Grounded in Reality
  • Has Perspective and Balance in the issues.
She's a latent Republican! Just hasn't figured it out yet.

• Thoughtful
  • Intelligent
  • Educated
  • Articulate
  • Dignified
  • Grounded in Reality

I've been saying Trump should offer her a cabinet position.

• Thoughtful
  • Intelligent
  • Educated
  • Articulate
  • Dignified
  • Grounded in Reality

I've been saying Trump should offer her a cabinet position.

The only thing they have in common are certain foreign policy views, and even then not across the board.

The only thing they have in common are certain foreign policy views, and even then not across the board.
You think Trump and Pence agree on anything ?
Pence kisses his ass and secretly can't stand him.
I guess anybody who kisses his ass could be in his cabinet. And out the next day if he/she is found out to have badmouthed him.

Forum List

Back