Turkey breaking cease fire already----

I knew you Trump idiots were celebrating nothing yesterday.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Fighting Flares in Syria Despite Hours-Old Cease-Fire
Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul
Updated Oct. 18, 2019 7:58 am ET

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

Trump got played again

I knew you Trump idiots were celebrating nothing yesterday.

So quick to defend and herald your limp-dicked orange goon from Queens who just LOVES his fellow dictators.

Sporadic clashes, drone strikes and artillery shelling resumed overnight and increased into Friday morning
Istanbul
Updated Oct. 18, 2019 7:58 am ET

Fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces flared on Friday in northeastern Syria, with each side blaming the other for the resumption in violence that threatened to upend a day-old cease-fire deal the U.S. brokered to halt Turkey’s offensive.

Nobody is certain who is doing the sniping and mortar attacks. They clearly are not from major military units. The claims of Turkey being guilty are totally unfounded.

Live in your little dreamworld, Libtard.

Cease-fire takes time

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.

Excuse me????? If you saw Trump live on-air yesterday when he landed in Dallas/Ft Worth, apparently HE thought it had started.
Wait...you're right....Trump is the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. LOL
20,000 waiting in line of a packed house to see Trump on monitors...and 20% of them registered democrats...wake up and join reality....
And you believe that....:71:
I don't know....it was a CNN survey done at the rally...and we all know CNN is full of shit...

brothers and sisters: join me in this effort, join President Trump in this effort, join Rand Paul in this effort, join Governor Abbott in this effort, and let's make peace at home, peace in the world. YEAAAAAA!

EHI9Qh5WkAEBuWE

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Stupidest post I've seen in weeks.

God, what you idiots will do to protect a wanna-be tin pot dictator is amazing....degrade yourselves to the village idiot.
DUMBASS... NO ONE has even said WHEN the CEASE FIRE WOULD START yet... you IGNORANT, FAKE NEWS SWALLOWING, ASS CLOWN.

Excuse me????? If you saw Trump live on-air yesterday when he landed in Dallas/Ft Worth, apparently HE thought it had started.
Wait...you're right....Trump is the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. LOL
20,000 waiting in line of a packed house to see Trump on monitors...and 20% of them registered democrats...wake up and join reality....
And you believe that....:71:
I don't know....it was a CNN survey done at the rally...and we all know CNN is full of shit...
LMFAO!

Forum List

Back