🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turkey, coalition (led by Obama) hit 15 ISIL positions in N Syria

Turkey, coalition hit 15 ISIL positions in N Syria - World Bulletin

World Bulletin / News Desk

Turkish artillery and U.S.-led coalition forces hit 15 positions belonging to the ISIL extremist group in northern Syria on Tuesday, according to the military.

Turkish military said in a statement on Wednesday that its artillery struck 15 weapon emplacements, including Katyusha rockets, belonging to ISIL, which was reportedly preparing to attack Turkey from neighboring Syria. The U.S.-led coalition forces supported the operation with airstrikes.

--------------

Action and reaction.

yeah thanks to obama 1-4 isis fighters now have American weapons to fight us with

thanks obama

27AF5D3800000578-0-image-a-30_1467019901851.jpg
Don't Republicans want everyone to have weapons?

hi fucktard you suffer from stinkin thinkin dontcha

Turkish artillery and U.S.-led coalition forces hit 15 positions belonging to the ISIL extremist group in northern Syria on Tuesday, according to the military.

Turkish military said in a statement on Wednesday that its artillery struck 15 weapon emplacements, including Katyusha rockets, belonging to ISIL, which was reportedly preparing to attack Turkey from neighboring Syria. The U.S.-led coalition forces supported the operation with airstrikes.

--------------

Action and reaction.

yeah thanks to obama 1-4 isis fighters now have American weapons to fight us with

thanks obama

TRUE....I think that sword that moron is brandishing has a "Made in Alabama" inscription. LOL

naw we lost the metal trade years ago

--------------

Action and reaction.

Damn those non state violent actors anyway!

A PREEMPTIVE action against our sworn enemy would be nice rather than half assed measures after they've struck us.
How would you know what they do? Did you even know that Trump has called for killing children, women and babies?

--------------

Action and reaction.

thanks obama

TRUE....I think that sword that moron is brandishing has a "Made in Alabama" inscription. LOL

You have to be a Republican. Only they are that determined to be as ignorant as possible.

WTO hands Obama win in US-China steel case - Taipei Times

WTO hands Obama victory in U.S.-China steel case

Listen up, PA and OH: Obama wins WTO steel case against China

A PREEMPTIVE action against our sworn enemy would be nice rather than half assed measures after they've struck us.
How would you know what they do? Did you even know that Trump has called for killing children, women and babies?
Yes and his comment was as stupid as your every post.
You didn't even know he said that until I told you.
Lol

Okie dokie Cletus

--------------

Action and reaction.

thanks obama

Don't Republicans want everyone to have weapons?

I think you need a psychological evaluation first

Any time there's bad news for ISIS, some conservatives here get very upset.

They're not hiding their sympathies well. They want ISIS to win, because of their "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" view of things. They hate Obama, ISIS hates Obama, so they consider ISIS to be an ally. It's why they also like Putin.

I still think this poster is the one of the dumbest we have on the board

Obama decrees muslims aren't muslims:slap:

No muslim here...:wtf:

--------------

Action and reaction.

thanks obama

You have to be a Republican. Only they are that determined to be as ignorant as possible.

WTO hands Obama win in US-China steel case - Taipei Times

WTO hands Obama victory in U.S.-China steel case

Listen up, PA and OH: Obama wins WTO steel case against China

metal manufacturing is down down down dummy

you must be a retard

I still think this poster is the one of the dumbest we have on the board.

So can you explain to us why you get so pissy every time ISIS suffers a setback?

Don't bother, we've figured it out. Like I said, lots of the Obama/Clinton-haters here hope ISIS is successful, because they think it will bring them more political power at home. It's why they have to be watched so closely, otherwise they might aid ISIS in planning terror attacks in the USA.

I still think this poster is the one of the dumbest we have on the board.

So can you explain to us why you get so pissy every time ISIS suffers a setback?

Don't bother, we've figured it out. Like I said, lots of the Obama/Clinton-haters here hope ISIS is successful, because they think it will bring them more political power at home. It's why they have to be watched so closely, otherwise they might aid ISIS in planning terror attacks in the USA.

They should have been destroyed long ago and I would have applauded Obama for it....He let them grow..Obama is a Co-founder of isis and you're a blithering idiot:slap:

Forum List

Back