Turkey explosion: Ankara car bomb kills at least 32

Meanwhile, to the dismay of conservatives, ISIS continues retreating in Iraq. How will Republicans scare the base now?

IS jihadists pull out of several Iraq towns: officers
---
The jihadist organisation's leadership ordered its fighters out of Hit, Kubaysa and Rutba, prompting thousands of civilians to take to the road to meet advancing federal forces while others enjoyed their first hours of freedom in months.
---

Fallujah is surrounded by Iraqi army forces, prompting a humanitarian crisis.

Is the Islamic State losing its grip on Fallujah?
---
The fighting in the city about 45 miles west of Baghdad in Anbar province is a small but rare show of force against the Islamic State, which has controlled Fallujah for more than two years. The group’s hold on Anbar has been weakened, however, with Iraqi forces retaking the provincial capital of Ramadi, leaving Fallujah isolated and besieged.

With essential food and medical supplies scarce, frustration has been building in the city.
---

The problem is that the Iraqi army is in poor shape too. Plunging oil prices have left both sides with no money to pay the troops.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ns-out-of-money-to-take-on-Islamic-State.html

Meanwhile, to the dismay of conservatives, ISIS continues retreating in Iraq. How will Republicans scare the base now?

---
The jihadist organisation's leadership ordered its fighters out of Hit, Kubaysa and Rutba, prompting thousands of civilians to take to the road to meet advancing federal forces while others enjoyed their first hours of freedom in months.
---

---
The fighting in the city about 45 miles west of Baghdad in Anbar province is a small but rare show of force against the Islamic State, which has controlled Fallujah for more than two years. The group’s hold on Anbar has been weakened, however, with Iraqi forces retaking the provincial capital of Ramadi, leaving Fallujah isolated and besieged.

With essential food and medical supplies scarce, frustration has been building in the city.
---

The problem is that the Iraqi army is in poor shape too. Plunging oil prices have left both sides with no money to pay the troops.

Iraq runs out of money to take on Islamic State

Why would conservatives be dismayed at ISIS being decimated? It's the left that coddles them

US embassy issued warning on impending attack in Ankara 2 days before Sunday blast !!!!!!
US embassy issued warning on impending attack in Ankara 2 days before Sunday blast
56e6615ac361889b628b45f3.jpg

---
---

---

---

Turkey isn't blaming ISIS for the attack. It's blaming the Kurds. They will likely use it as a pretext to invade Kurdish areas and slaughter them. Turkey is very angry about Russia and the U.S. supporting Kurds in fighting ISIS. In my opinion, i think this could be a False Flag attack. It's may be used to get the Turkish People to support all-out war on the Kurds. But i guess we'll see if Russia and the U.S. allow that. Stay tuned.

IS have loses 3 wars then final battle vs Libyan Armed Forces will gets start.

ISIS is a suspiciously invisible Boogeyman. Supposedly they have a 50,000 strong fighting force. Yet no one ever sees them. Where are they all? I'm beginning to believe ISIS doesn't exist in the form we've all been led to believe. I'm now leaning towards believing everyone is using the invisible Boogeyman to push their own agendas.

Turkey has already begun bombing the Kurds. I'm going with False Flag on this one. Either that, or an intentional misindentifying the culprits. A pretext to wipe the Kurds out.

Turkey strikes Kurdish rebels in response to deadly Ankara bombing

Turkey carried out airstrikes against Kurdish rebel targets in northern Iraq Monday in retaliation for a car bomb attack in Ankara a day earlier that killed at least 37 people.

The state-run Anadolu Agency said nine F-16s and two F-4 jets raided 18 positions of the Kurdistan Workers' Party, or PKK, including in the Qandil mountains where the group's leadership is based. Ammunition depots, bunkers and shelters were among the targets hit.

More:
Turkey strikes Kurdish rebels in response to deadly Ankara bombing | Fox News

I am positive initial findings DID blame the Kurds... Its Turkey

what else is new?
The US should be arming the Kurds with anything they need.

do not be TOO OVER-ENTHUSIASTIC---------kurds is a bit on the
militant side-------and tribal. They even go after each other. Think
"hatfields and mc coys" -------or ---orange vs green

I like the Kurds, fearsome fighters. :)
You should go join them then. Nobody here will miss you.

what else is new?

I would be heart-broken if my little LASSIE left

what else is new?

I would be heart-broken if my little LASSIE left
I hear ya. She is such a class act.

The Kurds have supposedly been a vital asset in fighting ISIS. The Russians and the U.S. both support them. So why are people celebrating Turkey taking em out? That only helps ISIS. It's getting confusing, isn't it. That's why it's time for us to disengage from the Middle East. Time to come home.

The Kurds have supposedly been a vital asset in fighting ISIS. The Russians and the U.S. both support them. So why are people celebrating Turkey taking em out? That only helps ISIS. It's getting confusing, isn't it. That's why it's time for us to disengage from the Middle East. Time to come home.

ok ---ISOLATIONIST----better to run and hide and pretend it won't touch us than to
take an INTELLIGENT look at the situation. The "muslim world"----is very tribal and
devisive and DANGEROUS -----so lets pretend that it does not exist or its impact
is only "local" and not of our concern------just as so many people said of your pal
ADOLF in the 1930s

ok ---ISOLATIONIST----better to run and hide and pretend it won't touch us than to
take an INTELLIGENT look at the situation. The "muslim world"----is very tribal and
devisive and DANGEROUS -----so lets pretend that it does not exist or its impact
is only "local" and not of our concern------just as so many people said of your pal
ADOLF in the 1930s

What's your solution? You don't even know what's goin on over there. Today you're being told you should celebrate Turkey killing the Kurds. Yesterday you were being told the Kurds were the good guys and you should support them. So which is it? Do you know? It's an absurd mess over there. Time to disengage. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

Last edited:

ADOLF in the 1930s

What's your solution? You don't even know what's goin on over there. This week we're being told we should celebrate Turkey killing the Kurds. Last week we were being told we should support and help the Kurds. Which is it? Who knows? Its an absurd mess over there. Time to disengage. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

you got a citation for anyone saying "LET'S CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF KURDS"?

ADOLF in the 1930s

What's your solution? You don't even know what's goin on over there. This week we're being told we should celebrate Turkey killing the Kurds. Last week we were being told we should support and help the Kurds. Which is it? Who knows? Its an absurd mess over there. Time to disengage. We don't belong in those lands. We never did.

Many Americans are celebrating this today. They're very confused. And i can't blame them for that. It gets more & more confusing everyday. Who are the 'Good Guys?' Who are the 'Bad Guys?' Who the hell knows. It changes every week. It's time to get the hell out of that mess. We don't belong in those lands. We need to seriously consider disengagement from the region.

ADOLF in the 1930s

Many Americans are celebrating this today. They're very confused. And i can't blame them for that. It gets more & more confusing everyday. Who are the 'Good Guys?' Who are the 'Bad Guys?' Who the hell knows. It changes every week. It's time to get the hell out of that mess. We don't belong in those lands. We need to seriously consider disengagement from the region.

if anyone is confused-----paul----it is you. There was a car bomb in a CITY IN TURKEY-------turks got killed-----you seem to believe KURDS got killed and somewhere there are people in the USA who hate kurds and want them killed. Actually on one is sure who did it and turks got killed------try to focus

ADOLF in the 1930s

if anyone is confused-----paul----it is you. There was a car bomb in a CITY IN TURKEY-------turks got killed-----you seem to believe KURDS got killed and somewhere there are people in the USA who hate kurds and want them killed. Actually on one is sure who did it and turks got killed------try to focus

Turkey is currently bombing the Kurds in Northern Iraq. Why aren't we helping the Kurds? Are they the 'Good Guys' or not? Which is it this week? You don't even know. But we do know both the Kurds and Turkey receive American taxpayer cash and weapons. It's a tragic bizarre mess over there. I'm done with it. It's time to stop all the meddling over there. Time for dramatic change in our Foreign Policy.

---
---

---

---

Retreating? Any real ledership would have had them all dead by now; at least Mosul should have been liberated by now.

It took George W Bushes military all of about a month to conquer all of Iraq, and after 7 years, Obama still cant eliminate ISIS; that is not a good comparison for limp dick Obamanites.

If overrunning Iraq solves all problems, why are there problems there now?

Oh that's right, Jim's plan is for a massive American occupation of Iraq to go on forever. Good luck selling that to the voters again.

And nice job of spitting on the military, Jim. I'm sure they appreciate an armchair hero like you calling them wimps.

ADOLF in the 1930s

Turkey is currently bombing the Kurds in Northern Iraq. Why aren't we helping the Kurds? Are they the 'Good Guys' or not? Which is it this week? You don't even know. But we do know both the Kurds and Turkey receive American taxpayer cash and weapons. It's a tragic bizarre mess over there. I'm done with it. It's time to stop all the meddling over there. Time for dramatic change in our Foreign Policy.

you changed the subject

Forum List

Back