Turkey - Reasonable Democracy

Mr. Kanter has been open about being a follower of Mr. Gulen, who runs an organization from an expansive compound in Pennsylvania. Mr. Gulen has denied any involvement in the failed coup, but some of those on trial in Turkey for their role in the attempt, which left 250 people dead, have admitted to being members of his movement.
The issue has torn Mr. Kanter’s family apart. His father, Mehmet Kanter (...)publicly disowned his son in a handwritten letter, saying that the NBA star had been hypnotized by Gulenists and was being used by them.
Enes Kanter Is Playing, so Many N.B.A. Fans in Turkey Can’t Watch

Mr. Kanter has been open about being a follower of Mr. Gulen, who runs an organization from an expansive compound in Pennsylvania. Mr. Gulen has denied any involvement in the failed coup, but some of those on trial in Turkey for their role in the attempt, which left 250 people dead, have admitted to being members of his movement.
The issue has torn Mr. Kanter’s family apart. His father, Mehmet Kanter (...)publicly disowned his son in a handwritten letter, saying that the NBA star had been hypnotized by Gulenists and was being used by them.
Enes Kanter Is Playing, so Many N.B.A. Fans in Turkey Can’t Watch

Gulen is the American resident that Flynn was conspiring with Erdogan to kidnap when he was NSA director...no?

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
Nobody really gives a shit. Trump gambles voters will reward his to-hell-with-this Syria moves

Nobody really gave a shit when Obama exited Iraq. It's possible he didn't have a choice, but he didn't try real hard to keep a small intelligence/special forces footprint, that might have paid off in the early days of Isis. But people said, what do we get out of Iraq.

Trump got away with pretty much ending nato, because people wondered what we get out of Nato. Obviously the Germans aren't losing sleep over a mythical surge by the Red Army to the Rhine. But the Russians have destroyed the law that borders aren't redrawn with tanks.

But Trump failed to learn that the kurds actually did provide us a benefit in keeping Isis locked up. Now he says let Europe or Napoleaon do it, ignoring we created Isis in W's war. Erdogan reasonably wanted the tens of thousands of Syrian Arab refugees out of Turkey, and the Syrian Kurds off his border. Putin won in keeping Assad. But the problem is Putin welcomes Isis in Europe (and here). Assad and Erodgan don't care much so long as Isis leaves them alone.

If any of you Libtards did your homework, you would know the history of modern Turkey and how Attaturk purposely made it non-secular. It is only recently that The Devil's Cult has wormed its way into Turkey's government. They no longer have the ability to be participating members in NATO and should be removed.

If any of you Libtards did your homework, you would know the history of modern Turkey and how Attaturk purposely made it non-secular. It is only recently that The Devil's Cult has wormed its way into Turkey's government. They no longer have the ability to be participating members in NATO and should be removed.
Well ya got one right.

I'm not sure if "removing them" from NATO is exactly the right move (especially when we have some 50 nukes in the country) because it would drive them to an alliance with Putin

Well ya got one right.

I'm not sure if "removing them" from NATO is exactly the right move (especially when we have some 50 nukes in the country) because it would drive them to an alliance with Putin

Then we simply load our nukes on aircraft and fly them out of the country. If they try to stop us ...

Forum List

Back