Turkish president announces that their war planes have begun bombing in Syria

I love it when libertarians defend unconstitutional statists.
Tell me, "libertarian" what did he die doing? Was it just a retirement job?
Why did his death certificate not say janitor?
Please inform the class, statist.

I am not defending Warren my little Trump lover, I am defending truth.

What goes on the death certificate is not what you died doing, it is what you did the most of in your lifetime, and yet is still up to the family member to decide what to list.

My FIL's death certificate says he was an audiologist, though my children knew him always as a hardware store clerk. Both are accurate.

According to Warren her father had a heart attack and lost his job with the Army as a flight instructor and later became a janitor. What is listed on his death certificate does not in any way contradict that.

I spent 20 years in the Marines and if I keep my current occupation till I retire I will have spent 22 years as a statistician. But if I die before my wife I can tell you she will list my occupation as Marine, as I suspect so would my kids. Would they be liars for doing so?

There are a shit ton of reasons to attack Warren, but stupid shit like this just distracts from the real problems with her and her ideas.
Yea you do. You jump to every leftists beckoned call. You even defended Obamacare and Obama. Lol you only lie to yourself man. But whatever. There are many like you in this country. You arent alone.
But you are right about Warren's dad. I looked into the death certificate thing.
I still think she tried to mislead with how she did it but whatever.
He was a pilot trainer, then a salesman then had medical problems when she was already 12 or 13.
She tries to make it sound she grew up in the hood constantly getting in knife attacks with other kids for a piece if bread.
She lies and misleads. She's a politician:dunno:

Actually I attack ObamaCare on a regular basis, for reasons far more in depth than the shiny object called the mandate.
But are just one more boring Trump worshiper that lacks the basic IQ to grasp a person can dislike both sides.
Good for you. You also defend them.
I voted for a Democrat in 16 and will write in again. I dont support trump but I agree with many of his policies. Trump is a moron and acts like a little girl most of the time.
You are the one that supports stupid politicians. Like Gary johnson.
I know all about hating both sides. I hate the duopoly. Democrats are scummy statists and repubs are right behind them.

What goes on the death certificate is not what you died doing, it is what you did the most of in your lifetime, and yet is still up to the family member to decide what to list.

My FIL's death certificate says he was an audiologist, though my children knew him always as a hardware store clerk. Both are accurate.

According to Warren her father had a heart attack and lost his job with the Army as a flight instructor and later became a janitor. What is listed on his death certificate does not in any way contradict that.

I spent 20 years in the Marines and if I keep my current occupation till I retire I will have spent 22 years as a statistician. But if I die before my wife I can tell you she will list my occupation as Marine, as I suspect so would my kids. Would they be liars for doing so?

There are a shit ton of reasons to attack Warren, but stupid shit like this just distracts from the real problems with her and her ideas.
Yea you do. You jump to every leftists beckoned call. You even defended Obamacare and Obama. Lol you only lie to yourself man. But whatever. There are many like you in this country. You arent alone.
But you are right about Warren's dad. I looked into the death certificate thing.
He was a pilot trainer, then a salesman then had medical problems when she was already 12 or 13.
She tries to make it sound she grew up in the hood constantly getting in knife attacks with other kids for a piece if bread.

Actually I attack ObamaCare on a regular basis, for reasons far more in depth than the shiny object called the mandate.
But are just one more boring Trump worshiper that lacks the basic IQ to grasp a person can dislike both sides.
I voted for a Democrat in 16 and will write in again. I dont support trump but I agree with many of his policies. Trump is a moron and acts like a little girl most of the time.
I know all about hating both sides. I hate the duopoly. Democrats are scummy statists and repubs are right behind them.

nope, never defended them. I voted for the best candidate on the ballot. Have not voted for the duopoly since 92

nope, never defended them. I voted for the best candidate on the ballot. Have not voted for the duopoly since 92
Yes you did.
Gary johnson is Retarded. That dumbfuck is why I had to do a write in. Because I certainly wasnt voting for clinton or peaches

Yes you did.
Gary johnson is Retarded. That dumbfuck is why I had to do a write in. Because I certainly wasnt voting for clinton or peaches

And yet he was still the best candidate on the ballot. You though voted for the duopoly, by your own words.

Yes you did.

And yet he was still the best candidate on the ballot. You though voted for the duopoly, by your own words.
Yea I dont understand why jim webb registered with either party. He is actually sane and intelligent.

Yes you did.

Yea I dont understand why jim webb registered with either party. He is actually sane and intelligent.

I am a fan of Webb as well. He joined a party because sadly it is the only way to win an election.

Where was G5000 when the left was defending Warren for lying after bashing trump for it for 3 years?
He is just as disingenuous as the people he blasts.
Fucking retard.
Wait...Warren lies once about native american ancestry and Trump lies multiple times a day and that is equivalent?
And her father. And her job. But that wasnt my point. Leftists were DEFENDING the lie
What about her father?

If some one was honestly mistaken, and corrects themselves, I will defend it left or right. Do you think that is the case with Trump?

The problem with rightists is you have to manufacture lies about Warren. Why not attack her policies?
Her father?
"Lawdy help me! My daddy was a janitor and we wa so so broke" and he died a pilot trainer?
She lies to push her statism.
There us plenty of attack on her unconstitutional policies.
You sound just like the trumpers a couple years ago lol
Actually, he was a a flight instructor trainer for WW2 (per his obituary). That ended in 1945 when she would have been 4. He died in 1997. In those 52 years he was employed in as a salesman for Montgomery Ward and then custodian for an apartment building. I doubt those jobs paid much.

So again, what lie did she tell? The only lie I see is coming from you and the echo chamber you are hooked in to

"Lawdy help me! My daddy was a janitor and we wa so so broke" and he died a pilot trainer?
That's what he was in WWII...before she was even born...good god man, step outside the bubble...
He went from a pilot trainer to a janitor?
Did he do that from his own free will like Warren did with her teacher job?
Good gawd man step outside the bubble
Do a little research before sounding so dumb. Or pick another argunent. You are on the losing end of this claim.

Her father?

he did not die a pilot trainer.
Obituaries and death notices don't give the most recent job but what the family chooses. If a guy was a CEO of IBM but died working as a Walmart greeter which do you think they will list? This is just plain stupid and you know it.

If you don't like her policies, fine. You dont hace to invent lies.

Her father?

Obituaries and death notices don't give the most recent job but what the family chooses. If a guy was a CEO of IBM but died working as a Walmart greeter which do you think they will list? This is just plain stupid and you know it.

So your obit will read USMB Mod, eh?

Her father?

Assistant USMB Poop-Scooper.

Her father?

Assistant USMB Poop-Scooper.
Your qualifications are impeccable.

Her father?

I have stated I was wrong about that.
She still used his janitorial job to imply she was poor her whole life.
She is a typical lying and manipulating politician.

Forum List

Back