Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan formally re-converted Istanbul’s sixth-century iconic Hagia Sophia into a mosque, hours after a high court annu

had a clear and stable situation - thanks of Germany - and was on a good way to a blessed future. Then Erdogan destroyed Turkey and made it to his private Erdogania
It is not about Erdogan. If there wasn't Erdogan there, then it will be Ordigan or Vardogan or someone else. The experiment of 'westernizing' of Turks failed and isn't interesting to anyone it seems. The Turks have just got to their roots.
Agia Sophia does not have Turkish "roots". It's roots lie in their sworn enemy, Greeks.
Of course not. My point wasn't about that. I meant that despite all attempts to 'westernize' them, they stayed as they were - people with Asian mentality.

Yesterday a young German helped me and I noticed not any difference between him and most other Germans, only because his parents were once born as Turks in Turkey. Whatever an "Asian mentality" could be - it has for sure nothing to with this young man.
Do you know that joke about Turks and Russians in Germany?

There is a disco somewhere in Germany. A Russian guy wearing a t-shirt with printed words "The Turks have only three problems" is entering the hall. An outraged Turk demanded the explanations.
- Your first problem is that you are too touchy, said the Russian.
The angry Turk call all his friends, and they with the Russian exit to the near parking.
- Your second problem is that you can't solve your own problem by yourself, and always gathering in a gang.
The mad Turks took out their knives.
[There is a sound of long automatic fire from the closest parked cars. ]
The Russian, sadly taking to the dead bodies:
- And you third and last problem is that you always come with the knives at the shooting party.

had a clear and stable situation - thanks of Germany - and was on a good way to a blessed future. Then Erdogan destroyed Turkey and made it to his private Erdogania
It is not about Erdogan. If there wasn't Erdogan there, then it will be Ordigan or Vardogan or someone else. The experiment of 'westernizing' of Turks failed and isn't interesting to anyone it seems. The Turks have just got to their roots.
Agia Sophia does not have Turkish "roots". It's roots lie in their sworn enemy, Greeks.
Of course not. My point wasn't about that. I meant that despite all attempts to 'westernize' them, they stayed as they were - people with Asian mentality.

Yesterday a young German helped me and I noticed not any difference between him and most other Germans, only because his parents were once born as Turks in Turkey. Whatever an "Asian mentality" could be - it has for sure nothing to with this young man.

There is a disco somewhere in Germany. A Russian guy wearing a t-shirt with printed words "The Turks have only three problems" is entering the hall. An outraged Turk demanded the explanations.
The angry Turk call all his friends, and they with the Russian exit to the near parking.
- Your second problem is that you can't solve your own problem by yourself, and always gathering in a gang.
- And you third and last problem is that you always come with the knives at the shooting party.
Doesn't translate well.

... Japan was the first nation which followed the European way of "rennaissance" and "enlightenment". ....
You've got your timeline a little mixed up.
Look, you're obviously clueless about Byzantium. Do yourself a favor and butt out of things you know so little about.

I get that Byzantium is not part of the curriculum of public schools.
As a matter of fact it is. Do you need a lesson?

Never heard such a nonsense in Germany.

Good. It seems you don't understand what national mentality is. Among the Turks may well be good people, and among the Germans may be bastards.

I guess you don't know what the word "bastard" means. Jesus was for example a bastard - a child of the holy spirit. Joseph knew this and protected as well mother Mary and his son Jesus from racist ideas like your ideas.

taboo, slang) used to insult (= deliberately offend) somebody, especially a man, who has been rude, unpleasant or cruel
He's a real bastard.
You bastard! You've made her cry.
He's a complete bastard.
Your boss is a bit of a bastard, isn't he?

What happened really to the man called Jesus isnt clear. In any way, he was a Jew, so talk about racism in this case is pointless, I think.

I did not say that the word bastard is not used from racists like a racist expression. The purity of the own ancestry is for many people more important than the purity of the soul. And your last sentence is just simple a perverted idiocy. You called me bastard. And I have Jewish ancestors. But I'm also a blond eyed and blue haired German.

Last edited:

The lingua franka within the Roman empire was the Greek language and not Latin - ...
In parts. It's not that simple.

Cesar wrote Latin letters to Rome and spoke Greek with his soldiers.
Many languages were used in the empire. It was a pretty far-reaching empire. Latin, Greek, Oscan, Etruscan and several others were used throughout the empire.

And when you spoke Greek you found everywhere someone, who was able to translate. That's why I called it the lingua franka of the Roman empire.

Last edited:

Good. It seems you don't understand what national mentality is. Among the Turks may well be good people, and among the Germans may be bastards.

I guess you don't know what the word "bastard" means. Jesus was for example a bastard - a child of the holy spirit. Joseph knew this and protected as well mother Mary and his son Jesus from racist ideas like your ideas.

taboo, slang) used to insult (= deliberately offend) somebody, especially a man, who has been rude, unpleasant or cruel
He's a real bastard.
He's a complete bastard.

What happened really to the man called Jesus isnt clear. In any way, he was a Jew, so talk about racism in this case is pointless, I think.

I did not say that the word bastard is not used from racists like a racist expression. The purity of the own ancestry is for many people more important than the purity of the soul. And your last sentence is just simple a perverted idiocy. You called me bastard. And I have Jewish ancestors.

I didn't call you anything. That is just silly. Read again what I wrote.

He's a real bastard.
He's a complete bastard.

I did not say that the word bastard is not used from racists like a racist expression. The purity of the own ancestry is for many people more important than the purity of the soul. And your last sentence is just simple a perverted idiocy. You called me bastard. And I have Jewish ancestors.

You said "Among the Turks may well be good people, and among the Germans may be bastards." - or with other words: The Turks are good and the Germans are bastards. I am a German. I do not agree with Erdogan. No German, I know, is doing so. You agree with Erdogan. Erdogan is a criminal tyrant.

He's a real bastard.
He's a complete bastard.

You said "Among the Turks may well be good people, and among the Germans may be bastards." - or with other words: The Turks are good and the Germans are bastards. I am a German. I do not agree with Erdogan. No German, I know, is doing so. You agree with Erdogan. Erdogan is a criminal tyrant.

You obviously have reading comprehension issues.

He's a real bastard.
He's a complete bastard.

You obviously have reading comprehension issues.

You obviously hide yourselve behind a foggy defaming nonsense.

And when you spoke Greek you found everywhere someone, who was able to translate.

Or Latin, or Etruscan, etc. depending on where/when you were in the empire.
Again: As far as I now Greek - and only Greek - was the lingua franka in the Roman empire. (In the holy Roman empire the lingua Franka was Latin). And what is really your problem? The basic culture of the modern world all over the planet is the Greek culture - in the renaissance (~recall) and enlightenment (~rebirth). Or with other words: All modern people are Greeks.

Example: A sentence like "Two lines, which touch each other in the infinity, are parallel lines." no one would understand without the Greek culture - what means also we - or our world, in which we live - would not exist without the ancient Greek culture.

Last edited:
...And what is really your problem? The basic culture of the modern world all over the planet is the Greek culture - in the renaissance (~recall) and enlightenment (~rebirth). Or with other words: All modern people are Greeks.
:lol:

Neither the Renaissance nor the Enlightenment was directly or primarily about Greek culture. You sound like a few of our resident black supremacists who keep insisting that since human beings first emerged in Africa that every idea or invention must therefore be African in origin. They merely take the illogic back a few more steps than you are doing.

I think I found your picture:
1594659141421.png

...And what is really your problem? The basic culture of the modern world all over the planet is the Greek culture - in the renaissance (~recall) and enlightenment (~rebirth). Or with other words: All modern people are Greeks.
:lol:

Neither the Renaissance nor the Enlightenment was directly or primarily about Greek culture. ...

The whole Christian world is not only a Jewish but also a Greek culture. That's why we always remembered the dead Greek culture. But we made more - we, with the help of others, for example Muslims and Indians, but also Japanese, Chinese and others - and for sure with the help of god, who did the most of this wonderful work - did bring it back into creative life. And it is still alive - and creative. The ancient Greek culture is in its modern rebirth now the leading culture of the world. Spirtually everyone, who thinks rational, has spiritual Greek ancestors.

Last edited:
....The whole Christian world is not only a Jewish but also a Greek culture. ...
You've got some issues, τρελό άτομο.
View attachment 363200
?

I fear you have a racist problem with the expression "Greek". I have not any problem to say "I'm proud to be Greek", only because I never had biologically a Greek ancestor - as far as I know.

Example: Aristotle was for example even in his mistakes a genius. When he studied the biological organ "brain" he decided this is an organ, which cools the blood. The typical arrogant idiots, who study today in the universities (which would not exist without him), laugh about such mistakes and feel themselves great like a Trump. But indeed Aristotle speaks about an organ, which needs an extremly big surface to be cooled. A brain wastes about 1/3 of our energy.

And when we see today pictures of brain activities, then the most people think this shows electromagnetic impulses - or something like this. But indeed this pictures show the flow of blood.

The nice thing: Something from Aristotle (and millions of other people) lives in me and lives in everyone, I guess. I like this idea. It was by the way a Berber and Muslim, who had transported Aristotle into so many Christian brains to cool the blood: "The interpreter" or Averroes alias Ibn Rushd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back