Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted​

Republicans need an impeachment inquiry because:

1. They need to draw attention away from Trumps multiple indictments and say……Look! Biden is under investigation too!

2. Retaliation for Trumps two impeachments
That would only make sense if the Republican Party were United behind Trump.

Just not enough evidence for an impeachment, so they having a witch-hunt inquiry to look for more.

I guess you miss the point of an inquiry. It is lIke detectives gathering evidence against a person of interest. If they find enough evidence to warrant charging the person, they do so and then go to court. In this case, the detectives have more than enough suspicion to warrant further investigation, which very well could find the smoking gun OR enough circumstantial evidence to bring to trial.

Five years

Republicans have been chasing this bus for five years and have never come close to catching it

You have no proof of a crime by Hunter
You have no proof that Joe Biden was personally involved in Hunters business dealings. All testimony says he did not talk business
You have no proof of any money going to Joe Biden
You have no proof of any personal favors

Doing business with foreign nations is not a crime. Neither is having a famous father
If we can go through all their emails then they can go through ours

And I bet like fox and dominion we will read they know this is a bullshit witch hunt.

Do they have the right to go through hunters emails? Isn’t he suing Rudy for this? Right to privacy?

Trump was a private citizen. Biden as been a politician all his life. Apples and oranges, box of rocks. Why did Biden use aliases as a Senator and VP?
You can always point to the differences. Here’s a difference. Trump is so guilty he has 4 cases against him. Not counting his civil cases. Very bad man.

No not apples to apples.

You are the one saying that, not me and not Turley. There is plenty to warrant an investigation into the Biden’s.
No there isn't and the hearings are proving that...

The GOP witnesses are saying there is no evidence for an impeachment...

The Trumpsters don't give a fuck about Americans... This is about trying to inflict damage on Democrats...

Trumpsters are the Fuck America Party...

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
McCarthy is not?
McCarthy is only looking into impeaching Biden because if he doesn’t the trumpies will ask for him to not be the speaker. He has to.

And if he asks democrats to help him not shut down the government they’ll make him step down. Then who will be the speaker? Remember how long it took to pick McCarthy

You can always point to the differences. Here’s a difference. Trump is so guilty he has 4 cases against him. Not counting his civil cases. Very bad man.

No not apples to apples.
What is Trump guilty of in those four cases? Lol

It’s not. You and I may use aliases. Govt officials. Nope.

Hunter admitted he peddled influence and it resulted in changes in political decisions in Ukraine, Russia and China. You just don’t want to hear it , box of rocks because you’re a partisan hack.

I do
Not want Biden impeached all I want is acknowledgment that if it were Trump Jr you would sing a different tune. You’re a hypocrite, box of rocks.

Gator, they need the inquiry to garner greater access like pulling the emails that Biden used under his aliases. You very well know if this were Don Jr and DJT the Left would be singing a different tune. Do you really not see their hypocrisy?

Yes, I see the glaring hypocrisy from both sides.

Both sides are doing the same thing as the other side and attacking the other side for doing it

The Trumpsters don't give a fuck about Americans... This is about trying to inflict damage on Democrats...

What a childish temper tantrum. Cry more. If there is nothing to see then what are you worried about?

Yes, I see the glaring hypocrisy from both sides.

Both sides are doing the same thing as the other side and attacking the other side for doing it
My point exactly. Problem is the Dems threw the first punch with the Steele dossier, FISA warrant, spying on the Trump campaign. So now it’s a war. 🤷‍♂️

Again, you folks don’t seem to understand the point of an inquiry. This isn’t a trial, this is an inquiry. There is PLENTY to warrant an inquiry.

Again, you folks don’t seem to understand the point of an inquiry. This isn’t a trial, this is an inquiry. There is PLENTY to warrant an inquiry.
You’re trying to teach Calculus to people who can’t even do multiplication. Good luck

Again, that is the point of the inquiry. Joe lying about his contacts with Hunter’s business partners and several other facts warrant an inquiry.

The point of the inquiry is to find evidence of the crime they are convinced took place.

The point of the inquiry is to find evidence of the crime they are convinced took place.
If you had to bet your life, would you bet Joe knew about this and garnered monies from this or as he claims he only called to talk about the weather, didn’t know how Hunter made money and didn’t get any kickbacks?

Forum List

Back