Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Do you know how many hearing democrats had regarding TRUMP's impeachments? The 1st hearing was to give bases for an impeachment inquiry, which the witnesses agreed was justified. They will have plenty more hearings with witnesses presenting evidence of corruption involving Joe.
Why are democrats so fearful of investigations into the Biden's, if they believe Joe's done nothing wrong?
Republicans told me the hearing was already an impeachment inquiry. I guess not. So when does the impeachment inquiry start?

The child molesting parasites will suck that Briben cock until they're told not to. It doesn't matter, the stuttering fuck will probably fall chasing a 9-year old at a "campaign rally" and that will be the end of that.

The rally cry now is "yeah, he's got 7 opulent mansions on a govt wage, but WHERE ARE THE GOLD BARS??!!" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Fix the election theft and none of this will be important.

80yxma.jpg

Why are democrats so fearful of investigations into the Biden's, if they believe Joe's done nothing wrong?

Because their investigations are centered around PRIVATE CITIZENS, and into their PRIVATE BUSINESS.

If they think Joe did something, his finances are an open record for the last 50 years. They should be looking at every one of Joe's financial disclosures. But instead they're chasing private citizens.

OMG you are uninformed, ENRON ring a bell? FFS

Show me the law and we can discuss it

Democrats passed LAWS that the American people must AVOID this type of corruption...wait for it...EVEN IN APPEARANCE. That's the LAW.

Republicans told me the hearing was already an impeachment inquiry. I guess not. So when does the impeachment inquiry start?
It has started, the 1st hearing was to provide justification for starting an impeachment inquiry. My understanding is they will have further hearings to present and gather addition evidence to justify the next step of impeachment.
Democrats skipped this step and voted on the TRUMP impeachments without presenting any evidence before the vote.

It has started, the 1st hearing was to provide justification for starting an impeachment inquiry. My understanding is they will have further hearings to present and gather addition evidence to justify the next step of impeachment.
Democrats skipped this step and voted on the TRUMP impeachments without presenting any evidence before the vote.
It doesn’t make sense that they had a hearing to justify the decision they already made.

When did the House vote to open the impeachment inquiry? I must have missed it.

EVERY witness will be asked

Does your testimony provide any evidence connecting President Biden to illegal acts?

It is getting embarrassing for Republicans

Enough to get the nomination in 2016

No more than any other candidate who wins a nomination
She owned it enough to mandate Obama make her Secretary of State. She owned it enough to move to New York and take their Senate aware despite not having any ties to New York.

Because their investigations are centered around PRIVATE CITIZENS, and into their PRIVATE BUSINESS.

If they think Joe did something, his finances are an open record for the last 50 years. They should be looking at every one of Joe's financial disclosures. But instead they're chasing private citizens.

Can you show where Joe's bank records are public?
lol, I will just ignore the "they're chasing private citizens"...unless you showed the same distain for democrats chasing private citizens when they went after Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, and countless others...

She owned it enough to mandate Obama make her Secretary of State. She owned it enough to move to New York and take their Senate aware despite not having any ties to New York.
She was offered Secretary of State as a courtesy

Much like Reagan offered George Bush or Biden offered Kamala

Hillary won election to the Senate….Twice

It doesn’t make sense that they had a hearing to justify the decision they already made.

When did the House vote to open the impeachment inquiry? I must have missed it.

Why would they needed to have a vote to start an impeachment inquiry?

EVERY witness will be asked

Does your testimony provide any evidence connecting President Biden to illegal acts?

It is getting embarrassing for Republicans

Unless they are lawyers why would you think they could answer such a question?

Yes, I see the glaring hypocrisy from both sides.

Both sides are doing the same thing as the other side and attacking the other side for doing it
It all started when

a. Trump brought bill Clinton accusers to the debate with hillary
b. Lock her up

Actually it started when they went after bill for a blowjob. And all of them had mistresses?

Trump had the luxury of never holding office so he could say he never used private phones, emails, servers…..Then trump became president and used private emails, severs and phones. Took classified documents and assumed because he was president they wouldn’t charge him for lying and not turning in all his documents.

They assume if the Biden’s have ever done anything wrong, then it’s ok trump did everything wrong.

In their first hearing they should have lead with what Devon Archer told them. That Hunter was selling the "illusion of access"

Forum List

Back