🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turn on Hannity right now

Turn on Hannity, turn off your brain.

media-brainwash.jpg

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Anyone with half a brain can filter the bs and still get accurately informed about current events. Sorry you're incapable
Gramps is a perfect example of the typical Fox viewer. He isn't watching it for news, just for affirmation of what he already believes. Them blacks r ignant animals! Any concerns they have is MADE UP!

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Anyone with half a brain can filter the bs and still get accurately informed about current events. Sorry you're incapable
Gramps is a perfect example of the typical Fox viewer. He isn't watching it for news, just for affirmation of what he already believes. Them blacks r ignant animals! Any concerns they have is MADE UP!
I turned it on for the hillary tease on the Kelly File. But I'll sit through Steve Harrigan interviews any day of the week. He is this generations Heraldo

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

For him, it's about all you can watch with the $29.99 Dish Network basic channels...

Unfuckingbelieveable ignorance on full display from EVERY SINGLE PERSON they interview.

They all have a narrative that they won't waver from no matter what evidence is provided.
Now you know how we feel talking to republicans.

Well of course... the problem with Americans watching the Intellectually Less Fortunate in Ferguson, is that we tend to apply reason, to unreasonable situations. Objective reasoning, trying to solve from a Subjective equation.

So naturally, we're entertained, delighted, ecstatic and diverted from our otherwise productive lives. You're our Jesters... fools, clumsily stuttering your way through reality, groping for some means to understand... .

When you speak to Americans, you're limited means to reason is trying to unwrap sound reason. Subjective reasoning trying to solve from an Objective equation.

So naturally you're confused, befuddled, confounded, bemused, perplexed & bewildered.

And let me assure ya... it is HYSTERICAL!

Last edited:
I thought it was interesting to see the protesters with guy Fawkes masks saying they ate nonviolent and the shooters aren't one of the protestors.

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Hands up, don't shoot, I can't breathe. ...choke... gag...I can't breathe... somebody get me a drink and help me get my hands down...I can't breathe......help me get this 72" TV in my trunk.

Unfuckingbelieveable ignorance on full display from EVERY SINGLE PERSON they interview.

They all have a narrative that they won't waver from no matter what evidence is provided.
Now you know how we feel talking to republicans.

Well of course... the problem with Americans watching the Intellectually Less Fortunate in Ferguson, is that we tend to apply reason, to unreasonable situations. Objective reasoning, trying to solve from a Subjective equation.

So naturally, we're entertained, delighted, ecstatic and diverted from our otherwise productive lives. You're our Jesters... fools, clumsily stuttering your way through reality, groping for some means to understand... .

When you speak to Americans, you're limited means to reason is trying to unwrap sound reason. Subjective reasoning trying to solve from an Objective equation.

So naturally you're confused, befuddled, confounded, bemused, perplexed, bewildered.
Good lord. You and yourself need to get a room.

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Hands up, don't shoot, I can't breathe. ...choke... gag...I can't breathe... somebody get me a drink and help me get my hands down...I can't breathe......help me get this 72" TV in my trunk.
Such prose... :cool:

Forum List

Back