🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Turn on Hannity right now

Well of course... the problem with Americans watching the Intellectually Less Fortunate in Ferguson, is that we tend to apply reason, to unreasonable situations. Objective reasoning, trying to solve from a Subjective equation.

So naturally, we're entertained, delighted, ecstatic and diverted from our otherwise productive lives. You're our Jesters... fools, clumsily stuttering your way through reality, groping for some means to understand... .

When you speak to Americans, you're limited means to reason is trying to unwrap sound reason. Subjective reasoning trying to solve from an Objective equation.

So naturally you're confused, befuddled, confounded, bemused, perplexed & bewildered.

And let me assure ya... it is HYSTERICAL!

Good lord. You and yourself need to get a room.

ROFLMNAO!

Thank you... that was beautifully done. I so adore instant validation from the subjects at issue. It's very soothing.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Turn on Hannity, turn off your brain.

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Anyone with half a brain can filter the bs and still get accurately informed about current events. Sorry you're incapable
Gramps is a perfect example of the typical Fox viewer. He isn't watching it for news, just for affirmation of what he already believes. Them blacks r ignant animals! Any concerns they have is MADE UP!
He's also not watching it for news because it isn't 'news.'

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Anyone with half a brain can filter the bs and still get accurately informed about current events. Sorry you're incapable
Gramps is a perfect example of the typical Fox viewer. He isn't watching it for news, just for affirmation of what he already believes. Them blacks r ignant animals! Any concerns they have is MADE UP!
So the news stations MSNBC and CNN are showing the same stuff and therefore it's news? Got it.

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

So the news stations MSNBC and CNN are showing the same stuff and therefore it's news? Got it.
Ferguson has a population of 21,000 people. Right now a tiny fraction of those people are serving as tools for Fox News to whip millions of idiots into a frenzy.

Nobody watches MSNBC, and I don't know what CNN is reporting on right now but I'm sure they've spent plenty of time on the developments in Ferguson. Though not enough time, of course, for the ODS stricken republicans who live in constant butthurt that watch Hannity.

When is hannity going to do a show on the outrageous price of light bulbs at supermarkets?
So Hossfly and Porker have gone openly racist on us.

Anyone else want to join the racists?

Gramps, are you proud of the crowd you hang with?
It was only a matter of time. You can't hold a conversation for 5 minutes with these people before they start complaining about black people!

Their betters

So Hossfly and Porker have gone openly racist on us.

Anyone else want to join the racists?

Gramps, are you proud of the crowd you hang with?
It was only a matter of time. You can't hold a conversation for 5 minutes with these people before they start complaining about black people!
What is it like to pretend that American cities haven't burned because of race relations? What's it like to not know that you marginalize real issues to the point

media-brainwash.jpg
Fuck off dipshit.

Ferguson has a population of 21,000 people. Right now a tiny fraction of those people are serving as tools for Fox News to whip millions of idiots into a frenzy.

Nobody watches MSNBC, and I don't know what CNN is reporting on right now but I'm sure they've spent plenty of time on the developments in Ferguson. Though not enough time, of course, for the ODS stricken republicans who live in constant butthurt that watch Hannity.
You're unbelievable. Two cops likely being "sniped" and a community that celebrates it the next night with street parties. Worse than that there are children in the middle of that crowd. A new generation is being taught to hate the cops and you couldn't care less

The best and only thing to do is turn the cameras off and have the media boycott ferguson. Unfortunately with cameras all around all the crazies come out and try to get their 15 minutes of infamy.

I mean what do the protesters want now? Why don't half of the young protester apply for a position to be a cop to patrol their own streets, go through the training? I mean the justice department already investigated and fired people. They are no longer targeting blacks for revenue, so they pretty much can jay walk and speed to their hearts content....

Boycott them don't give the light of day. Because the media now is fanning the flames,

Live interviews from Ferguson residents. And just an unbelievable image of public ignorance.

It is past time for the bullshit to end

They'll be no news stories about these ignorant people. It's just typical dog bites man stuff. Now the SAE kids chanting Niger - now that's A national news story!

The best and only thing to do is turn the cameras off and have the media boycott ferguson. Unfortunately with cameras all around all the crazies come out and try to get their 15 minutes of infamy.

I mean what do the protesters want now? Why don't half of the young protester apply for a position to be a cop to patrol their own streets, go through the training? I mean the justice department already investigated and fired people. They are no longer targeting blacks for revenue, so they pretty much can jay walk and speed to their hearts content....

Boycott them don't give the light of day. Because the media now is fanning the flames,
There is some merit to your post BUT prior to the double cop shooting last night I hadn't heard about Ferguson outside of the AG report. You can't assign blame over the latest events on the media at any level

There is some merit to your post BUT prior to the double cop shooting last night I hadn't heard about Ferguson outside of the AG report. You can't assign blame over the latest events on the media at any level

True from what I saw they have been protesting this whole time. But as I said now that the cameras are on them some crazies will be drawn to it..I still do not know what they are protesting now over?

I mean black on black violence is more of a problem now but they are not protesting that? There will always be a problem of race in our country, there are opportunities for the people in ferguson. So I am confused on what they want? Police with no guns and a billy club?

Ya know if the cops stopped patrolling there, it would be racist, and if they do patrol they are racist if they arrest somebody. It is a lose lose situation and if I were a cop in ferguson I would get the hell out of dodge.

Fuck off dipshit.

I turned it on for the hillary tease on the Kelly File. But I'll sit through Steve Harrigan interviews any day of the week. He is this generations Heraldo
oh beegeezus :eusa_doh: Fox has you by the short hairs.

Forum List

Back