Turning The Tables: Kurdish Woman Suicide Bomber Attacks Isis In Syria

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
My prayers go out to that young woman, who gave her life to defend her people... A very sad state of affairs over there!

Yahoo News ^

A female Kurdish fighter carried out a suicide bomb attack against jihadists from the Islamic State group outside the embattled Syrian border town of Kobane on Sunday, a monitor said. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the woman blew herself up at an Islamic State position east of the city, killing a number of jihadists who have surrounded Kobane and are battling to seize it. "The operation caused deaths, but there is no confirmed number," Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman said. He said it was the first reported instance of a female Kurdish fighter carrying out a suicide bombing...

The valiant Turkish military has fought against the Kurdish terrorists for years. ..... :cool:

Then, yes, you support ISIS ISIL, if you hate those who fight against them.

Then, yes, you support ISIS ISIL, if you hate those who fight against them.
Damn......you are dumb.

The woman committed a terrorist act.......therefore she is a terrorist.

I don't support terrorism.

But you are applauding her terrorism. ..... :cuckoo:

She fought against the terrorists: she is a hero.

She was terrorizing no one, only resisting.

Yet you, Sunni Man, clearly as an American support ISIS ISIL.

Terrorist act differs from a war operation in a simple fact: terrorist kill civilians, people at war kill soldiers.
So the girl wasn't a terrorist, but still what she did was horrible. At what level of desperation you should be to commit something like that?

By anyone's standards the woman was a terrorist. ... :cool:

She killed ISIS fighters. not women and children unless those reports are wrong shes not a terrorist. She didi it in a theatre of war where ISIS was attempting to overrunn a town. So I can only surmise you are hoping ISIS does overtake that town and have continued success in their efforts. Was the loss of ISIS life very upseting for you?

Forum List

Back