Turns out those forced union dues WERE going to leftist groups

Only one question remains.

"Who will provide the slave owners a steady source of labor once the slaves are gone?"

Err... I mean who will provide the unions with the secure funding?

Supreme Court's Janus Ruling: Turns Out, Forced Union Dues Did Go To Liberal Advocacy Groups

No wonder liberals are losing their marbles! I would be pissed as well if I couldn't steal from people to fund my leftist Anti American groups and policies!

Of course they were. Their money was given to George Soros-funded groups. He owns the US Democratic Party. He's also a NWO Open Borders asshole. And that Agenda only hurts American Workers.

So, they were basically forced to fund an Agenda that only hurts them. They got duped big time. When will they learn? Why do they continue to be loyal to a Party that threw them overboard years ago? So bizarre.

Last edited:
Even FDR said public sector unions were a really bad idea. They funnel almost a billion dollars to commiecrats every election cycle. If those funds dry up, the commiecrats will be in a world of hurt.

Even FDR said public sector unions were a really bad idea. They funnel almost a billion dollars to commiecrats every election cycle. If those funds dry up, the commiecrats will be in a world of hurt.

Poor Workers have been forced to give their money to George Soros-funded groups that don't have their best interests in mind. Soros is an Open Borders NWO asshole. They contributed their money to an Agenda that only hurts American Workers. Poor suckers.

They provide a counter balance to big business funneling millions of dollars to the Thuglicans every election cycle.

They provide a counter balance to big business funneling millions of dollars to the Thuglicans every election cycle.

Everyone in D.C. gets "Big Business's" money

Hillary Clinton: Barack Obama set new Wall Street fundraising record when he first ran for president

No, they provide a ton of money to bribe politicians to subscribe to policies that run counter to the people that are paying ALL of their salaries. It's a straight up conflict of interest. I have no problem with union members donating money to a politician, but when the unions are allowed to extort money from their members to advocate for policies many of those members disagree with, that's just wrong, as the court just found.

Money laundering to politicians and skimming by crooked union leaders with forced dues. A perfect democrat scenario.

Like rich donors don't give to the democrats! PFT!

Supreme Court's Janus Ruling: Turns Out, Forced Union Dues Did Go To Liberal Advocacy Groups

No wonder liberals are losing their marbles! I would be pissed as well if I couldn't steal from people to fund my leftist Anti American groups and policies!

Of course they were. Their money was given to George Soros-funded groups. He owns the US Democratic Party. He's also a NWO Open Borders asshole. And that Agenda only hurts American Workers.

So, they were basically forced to fund an Agenda that only hurts them. They got duped big time. When will they learn? Why do they continue to be loyal to a Party that threw them overboard years ago? So bizarre.
((((((SOROS)))))) Love it when trumpanzees blow that anti-semetic dog whistle.

Forum List

Back