Turtle head is Trump's attack dog?

And the charges brought in that fruitless witch hunt were?

FOur years and all you got was tarnishing her reputation but no charges. It was a political success yea...thanks for that admission

Trump threatened the Democrats that if they run investigations on him he would sic the GOP Senate on them.

I wonder if Mitch know that the President controls the US Senate?
Trump’s worst nightmare came true. His entire life from when he was a baby if he was told “no,” he could have the nanny or executive or whoever fired. He cannot do that to the House of Reps, and he is entering panic mode.
I love this stuff. so what are you expecting to find?
How much money he has tied up in Russia? A lie in his financial disclosure statement? How much he has profited from being POTUS?

T

You think the IRS wouldn't have spotted a lie in his financial disclosure statement??

He did business with Russia so his companies have money tied up there. Nothing illegal there.

You can bet he gets audited every year. if there was anything to find the IRS would have already found it.
Trump said he had no financial ties to Russia. Oh wait, you people don't care if Trump lies.

He can't. The Senate can.
The Senate cannot stop House investigations :itsok:

Meanwhile, the House WILL kill any bigoted, white nationalist legislation Trump tries to pass.
No shit

The Senate can have their own investigations......and the dems have much more to hide than Trump does......I cant wait to see it all come out.

And what white nationalist legislation are you talking about? Did I miss something? Is the race care the only thing you have?
2 years in and your Senate AND House haven’t investigated jack shit because they have nothing to investigate. The delusions in your tiny brain are not real.
you have a fucking special counsel.....what do you want?
He's given a rectal exam to everyone around Trump, flipped a few, but there is still nothing there.
You need to learn to be objective and rational. Innocent people shouldn't get convicted just because you don't like their politics (Ascelpius said he was fine with an innocent man being framed)

And what is white nationalist legislation?

Well Trump called himself a Nationalist which is what he is.

All the lefty loons on the board immediately changed it to White Nationalist. Just another attempt to paint Trump as a racist.

One would think a few of these numbskulls would have a few working brain cells.
Search for "Famous Nationalists" on Google.

Trump threatened the Democrats that if they run investigations on him he would sic the GOP Senate on them.

Trump’s worst nightmare came true. His entire life from when he was a baby if he was told “no,” he could have the nanny or executive or whoever fired. He cannot do that to the House of Reps, and he is entering panic mode.
How much money he has tied up in Russia? A lie in his financial disclosure statement? How much he has profited from being POTUS?

T

You think the IRS wouldn't have spotted a lie in his financial disclosure statement??

He did business with Russia so his companies have money tied up there. Nothing illegal there.

You can bet he gets audited every year. if there was anything to find the IRS would have already found it.
Trump said he had no financial ties to Russia. Oh wait, you people don't care if Trump lies.

He, personally, probably doesn't but I'm sure he's done business in Russia.

Cocaine Mitch is being cut loose.

Hide the women and children.

The fetuses will be safe.

I wonder if the demoncraps know their Muslim/commie handlers?

T

Jr said the get their money from Russian banks.

T

Jr said the get their money from Russian banks.
You have a link?
Oh and if they do, sooooo?

Forum List

Back