Turtle head is Trump's attack dog?

Trump’s worst nightmare came true. His entire life from when he was a baby if he was told “no,” he could have the nanny or executive or whoever fired. He cannot do that to the House of Reps, and he is entering panic mode.

He can't. The Senate can.
The Senate cannot stop House investigations :itsok:

Meanwhile, the House WILL kill any bigoted, white nationalist legislation Trump tries to pass.
No shit

The Senate can have their own investigations......and the dems have much more to hide than Trump does......I cant wait to see it all come out.

And what white nationalist legislation are you talking about? Did I miss something? Is the race care the only thing you have?
2 years in and your Senate AND House haven’t investigated jack shit because they have nothing to investigate. The delusions in your tiny brain are not real.
you have a fucking special counsel.....what do you want?
He's given a rectal exam to everyone around Trump, flipped a few, but there is still nothing there.
You need to learn to be objective and rational. Innocent people shouldn't get convicted just because you don't like their politics (Ascelpius said he was fine with an innocent man being framed)

And what is white nationalist legislation?

Well Trump called himself a Nationalist which is what he is.

All the lefty loons on the board immediately changed it to White Nationalist. Just another attempt to paint Trump as a racist.

One would think a few of these numbskulls would have a few working brain cells.

Trump threatened the Democrats that if they run investigations on him he would sic the GOP Senate on them.

I wonder if Mitch know that the President controls the US Senate?
Crooked Hillary and sleazy Feinstein really should be locked up. I'd like to see Diane's appeal go to the Supreme Court!

Meanwhile, the House WILL kill any bigoted, white nationalist legislation Trump tries to pass.
No shit

The Senate can have their own investigations......and the dems have much more to hide than Trump does......I cant wait to see it all come out.

And what white nationalist legislation are you talking about? Did I miss something? Is the race care the only thing you have?
2 years in and your Senate AND House haven’t investigated jack shit because they have nothing to investigate. The delusions in your tiny brain are not real.
He's given a rectal exam to everyone around Trump, flipped a few, but there is still nothing there.
You need to learn to be objective and rational. Innocent people shouldn't get convicted just because you don't like their politics (Ascelpius said he was fine with an innocent man being framed)

All the lefty loons on the board immediately changed it to White Nationalist. Just another attempt to paint Trump as a racist.

White nationalists loved his message and are the ones who won him the GOP primary. Trump embraces them, and everything he proposes could be pulled straight from their political platform. Trump called them “very fine people.”

No shit

I like how you say “nothing there” because Trump’s army of lawyers have spent 2 years stalling and blocking testimony. Mueller’s not done, despite the multiple indictments against people directly involved with your dotard that he’s secured.
There isn't, it's been going on for 2 years, the senate has had hearing, I mean holy shit man, the media would cover anything negative on Trump, from some "anonymous" source. Everything leaks in Washington, but this???
Dem staffers dox people and leak witnesses all the time, and there have been leaks on Cohen and Manafort, but zero on Trump. So when Mueller says, nothing here, are you going to commit suicide?

No shit

White nationalists loved his message and are the ones who won him the GOP primary. Trump embraces them, and everything he proposes could be pulled straight from their political platform. Trump called them “very fine people.”
Ok, you're full of shit. you said white nationalist legislation, so what are you talking about?

No shit

Ah bullshit.

I'm a Nationalist and always have been. You are the one calling them White Nationalists.

Its Nationalist. Period.

No shit

No he said there were some very fine people on both sides and thugs on both sides....he was right...but anyone who disagrees with you on anything is a racist...that's why it's fun to punch SJW douchebags.

No shit

I like how you say “nothing there” because Trump’s army of lawyers have spent 2 years stalling and blocking testimony. Mueller’s not done, despite the multiple indictments against people directly involved with your dotard that he’s secured.
There isn't, it's been going on for 2 years, the senate has had hearing, I mean holy shit man, the media would cover anything negative on Trump, from some "anonymous" source. Everything leaks in Washington, but this???
Dem staffers dox people and leak witnesses all the time, and there have been leaks on Cohen and Manafort, but zero on Trump. So when Mueller says, nothing here, are you going to commit suicide?
If he says “nothing here,” I will accept it. But damn, we have already seen that plenty was there. Going after Trump and his family of criminals has been a matter of working through an army of lawyers, but they will face Mueller eventually.

No shit

Ah bullshit.

I'm a Nationalist and always have been. You are the one calling them White Nationalists.

Its Nationalist. Period.
He's too stupid to know the difference. His talking points say they are the same, he would actually have to think for himself to understand your post.

No shit

If he says “nothing here,” I will accept it. But damn, we have already seen that plenty was there. Going after Trump and his family of criminals has been a matter of working through an army of lawyers, but they will face Mueller eventually.
plenty? of what?

No shit

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.
Quick, tell me that a black person’s life matters

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.
IT does matter, it's not hard, you act like it's 1825.

now say a white person's life matters

plenty? of what?
Of criminals holding positions of power on Trump’s team and of Russians sabotaging our election. Are you stupid? Why are you trying to talk about this when you don’t know a single thing about it?

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.

Good for you. You are the first republican I’ve asked here to ever say it, even though you didn’t type it out. A white person’s life matters.

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.

Every person's life matters dumbass.

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.

Every person's life matters dumbass.
Yep you wouldn’t say it. Not surprised.

Ah bullshit.

Its Nationalist. Period.

Good for you. You are the first republican I’ve asked here to ever say it, even though you didn’t type it out. A white person’s life matters.
Well good, it's common ground we can start with. I think all lives do matter even if I don't agree. The only exception I have are truly evil people like murderers and terrorists (not all Muslims, just the ones that will blow people up).
So one thing we need is unity and we need to find issues we can agree on. I love me a good old fashioned fight as much as the next guy, but we need to find common ground.

PS
If I'm the first republican to say that, you really need to speak with more republicans, you may be surprised they aren't the cartoon characters people (ie the media) portrays us to be.

Wait, you're saying Trump needs an attack dog?

Uh Trump is his own attack dog.

As for the senate, yeah, lets investigate. Lets start with the rape claims on Kavanaugh and who leaked Ford's name. People need to go to jail for that..

And you guys can investigate tax returns and Russia......which will produce nothing......

Lol. The Orange Virus is a soft pussy.

Quote from the range POS: "If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!"
HAHA..you're worried about "cost of investigations" after 4 years of idiotic Benghazi/Clinton investigations?

No shit

Forum List

Back