🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TV: scientist fear Fukushima radiation hitting US to worsen a lot of ppl very concerned billions ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
http://enenews.com/tv-scientists-fe...-will-continue-to-pour-water-into-pacific-for

TV: Scientists fear Fukushima radiation hitting US to worsen
 “A lot of people are very concerned” — Experts: Billions are being exposed
 Reactors “will continue to pour water into Pacific for the rest of time” (VIDEO)
Arnie Gundersen, former nuclear engineer (emphasis added), Feb 2, 2017: “When I went to school, the saying was ‘dilution is the solution to pollution,’ and that’s what the Japanese believe. If they dump [radioactive water from Fukushima Daiichi] on their side and it floats over to the West Coast of the U.S. — the Pacific’s a big place — it’ll dilute out. I don’t think that’s appropriate
 people are going to die. Regardless of how low the radiation is, it does cause cellular damage and cancer. So if you spread it out in a big body of water, the concentration goes down, but on the other hand, you’ve got a couple billion people exposed to it because they’re on the edge of that big body of water. So the concentration is down but the population is up and you’re still going to get cancer; it’s inevitable.”
-------------------------------------------------------

Information is there, facts are being put out those who think they are just fine aren't going to do well in a radiated world as cancer will go off the charts and it's already increasing in California.

upload_2017-2-21_11-13-3.png

----------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-2-21_11-15-25.png

Reactors “will continue to pour water into Pacific for the rest of time” (VIDEO) « ENENews.com – Energy News

Reactors “will continue to pour water into Pacific for the rest of time” (VIDEO)
Arnie Gundersen, former nuclear engineer (emphasis added), Feb 2, 2017: “When I went to school, the saying was ‘dilution is the solution to pollution,’ and that’s what the Japanese believe. If they dump [radioactive water from Fukushima Daiichi] on their side and it floats over to the West Coast of the U.S. — the Pacific’s a big place — it’ll dilute out. I don’t think that’s appropriate
 people are going to die. Regardless of how low the radiation is, it does cause cellular damage and cancer. So if you spread it out in a big body of water, the concentration goes down, but on the other hand, you’ve got a couple billion people exposed to it because they’re on the edge of that big body of water. So the concentration is down but the population is up and you’re still going to get cancer; it’s inevitable.”
-------------------------------------------------------

Information is there, facts are being put out those who think they are just fine aren't going to do well in a radiated world as cancer will go off the charts and it's already increasing in California.

View attachment 113505

----------------------------------------------------

View attachment 113507
Since the Left coast is mostly leftists, it is a win-win.

So what you're saying is we have hurricanes threatening mehico and radiation threatening the lefts utopia.......
upload_2017-7-24_0-19-46.png

So what you're saying is we have hurricanes threatening mehico and radiation threatening the lefts utopia.......
View attachment 140259

LOL pretty much...................... Most don't know how fk--------d we are. but oh well nothing I can do other than inform.

Like i'm sure you've seen me say people on the west coast are practically being radiated.

BS. The article has no clue why the aircraft was deployed and that's enough to call bs on the whole story.

The spike in readings is minuscule at the very most and most likely not worth investigating.

If you think you know so then it must be so. Don't forget where you get your information from.

Because even Obama UP-ed the radiation safety levels so the sheep instantly felt safer just by him raising those safety levels. LMFAO talk about dumb asses.

BS. The article has no clue why the aircraft was deployed and that's enough to call bs on the whole story.

The spike in readings is minuscule at the very most and most likely not worth investigating.

This is from GREEN PEACE :

upload_2017-7-24_8-6-29.png

They want you to think the Fukushima nuclear disaster is over. But it’s still with us.

Forum List

Back