Twitter and Facebook take down highly edited video posted by Donald

What appeal to racism are you referring to?

Is It really going to.matter to you what I say?

So you can't refer to any appeal to racism in the video?

Simply manipulating the video to say something out of context is an appeal.
Hey retard, it showed the full video of the kids LOVING each other, after showing the edited version. It was demonstrating how the left wing media doctors videos.

Your ignorant ass doesnt even know the fucking story. Why are you commenting at all?

Hey retard, it showed the full video of the kids LOVING each other, after showing the edited version. It was demonstrating how the left wing media doctors videos.

Your ignorant ass doesnt even know the fucking story. Why are you commenting at all?

The "left" didn't edit the video. If you have a point to make, don't fake a video to make it.

Donald J Trump is a despicable human.

The now-removed clip is from a video that went viral last year which shows a Black child and a White child running to hug each other. The version posted to Trump's account made it first appear as if the Black child was running away from the White child.
Jukin Media, a company that represents creators of videos including the parent who owns this video, said in a statement provided to CNN Business Friday afternoon, "Neither the video owner nor Jukin Media gave the president permission to post the video, and after our review, we believe that his unauthorized usage of the content is a clear example of copyright infringement without valid fair use or other defense."​
Jukin said in its statement that it had submitted a takedown request to Twitter. Jukin did not confirm it had sent the takedown request to Facebook, but Andy Stone, a Facebook spokesperson, said "We received a copyright complaint from the rights holder of this video under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and have removed the post."​
Twitter also confirmed it removed the video following a copyright claim.​

It was a video to show how the media falsifies stories. It was a demonstration. At first you see an evil white kid chasing a black kid, but when you dont have the fake news edited version, if shows them hugging and running around together. Why are you mad at Trump for making that point?

Show me where that point is elucidated? Before all the kerfuffle.
Because to me..all I see is yet another example of Trump's acolyte's cleaning up his mess.

While Trump delights in having it both ways...as a dog whistle to his base....and as troll-bait for his opposition.

Again..where is that link..showing both videos in the original post..and noting that one was doctored? You claim to all this, 'knowledge'--all I see is hot air.

The "left" didn't edit the video. If you have a point to make, don't fake a video to make it.
The video showed the difference between a fake video and a full video. Both of which are included. It was an ad against the media doctoring videos. Why arent you understanding this super simple point?

I've argued for a long time that I didn't know if Trump was a racist but he knew he had to appeal to racism to win.

With something like this you have to acknowledge that yes, he is a racist also.

Long history of racism:

Case Name United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.
FH-NY-0024​
Docket / Court 73-1529 ( E.D.N.Y. )

State/Territory New York
Case Type(s) Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Attorney Organization U.S. Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Division
Case Summary
This case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016).

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments.

The video showed the difference between a fake video and a full video. Both of which are included. It was an ad against the media doctoring videos. Why arent you understanding this super simple point?

If you have to make something up, you have no argument.

Well..because it's a lie!

1592677479906.png

Forum List

Back