Twitter, and Media, Attempt to Cope With the Backfire

This surprises you? Twitter..erm...can't really call it that anymore, it's X now. :)
It's become exactly what I thought it would become with Musk buying it.
Just another alt-right cesspool on the Internet.

There will be no backfire. Trump cannot win a general election. But he can win the primary and get the nomination.

Wishful thinking abounds on the right this morning.
He has a better than even chance now.....What do you think the country will look like after another 1.5 years of Uncle RICO?

This surprises you? Twitter..erm...can't really call it that anymore, it's X now. :)
It's become exactly what I thought it would become with Musk buying it.
Just another alt-right cesspool on the Internet.

There will be no backfire. Trump cannot win a general election. But he can win the primary and get the nomination.

Wishful thinking abounds on the right this morning.
I have not commented much on the lib witch hunt of trump

But I intend to vote for him if the Derp State allows me to

Whatever you say "air quotes". :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I need a cell phone?

I have a phone on my desk, one on my nightstand, one in the living room. Before my mother died, I'd pick up a cheap one for the 900 mile drive, in case of emergency.

I have no need of a cell phone.

Way better than it will or would under Inmate No. P01135809. :auiqs.jpg:
Looks like you are going to find out. That's what happens when you fuck around. ;)

R.8add7be9fa6815d22d3cf0a483528c40

If these totalitarian Democrats can arrest Trump for thinking wrong, they can arrest anyone for anything. So if we're so pro communist, why are we supplying Ukraine to defeat communist Russia? It's unbelievable how Democrats have such a hard time seeing their party's many contradictions. Our MSM seems to have them totally bamboozled into believing the unbelievable. MAGA

1) Wishful thinking. Maybe some. But not the majority.
2) Sure. You keep telling yourself that. Pluck any YouTube snippet you care to that validates your viewpoint. :)
3) In 2020, the youth DID come out. That's what made the difference for Biden. And they'll come out again, no matter which Democrat sits at the top of the ticket.
You just and righteous with your little culture crusades and woke holy wars are making sure that will happen.

Again, in order for Trump to have a chance to win in 2024, he has to flip at least four of the swing states he lost last time. That means he has to sway independents.
No evidence he's made any gains in that department. Therefore, the math remains the same. He can't win.

Youth vote less likely to identify as Dems--spells trouble for Biden. POLITICO

10:23 AM EST. Not a single US Twitter trend, out of 30, dancing around about the Trump mugshot. It trended all day yesterday with multiple threads.

What happened, comrades?

Update: all day on Twitter, not a single thread trended celebrating Trump's mug shot that I could see.

Huh. What gives?

Forum List

Back