Twitter "bots" crackdown is taking down fervent President Trump supporters

I believe it's an accident. They are obviously retweeting the same junk the actual Russian bots are.

Plus, Twitter is a private company and can refuse service to whomever they choose within certain limits.
Oh yea its an ACCIDENT that ONLY Trump supporters are being censored,suspended and shadowbanned...damnit I need some of these rose colored glasses liberals wear.
Lol, like what?
Nice hefty fines to start sounds good...
Only tRumpkins spend the day sitting around retweeting fake news.

And why would Twitter get fined for running their business in a legal way?
Maybe they are retired people? Maybe they work at a computer all day and have twitter up? Maybe they are college students like me online A LOT...and no censorship is NOT legal its discrimination...I am sure you are familiar with that...you lefties HATE discrimination...well not if its against your political enemies you don't so nvm.

If they worked they wouldn't have time.
It's not censorship. Twitter is a private company.

Strzok and Page had time to text each other all day...
Actually we have no idea what time the texts were sent or the frequency.

try again.

Oh yea its an ACCIDENT that ONLY Trump supporters are being censored,suspended and shadowbanned...damnit I need some of these rose colored glasses liberals wear.
Nice hefty fines to start sounds good...

Maybe they are retired people? Maybe they work at a computer all day and have twitter up? Maybe they are college students like me online A LOT...and no censorship is NOT legal its discrimination...I am sure you are familiar with that...you lefties HATE discrimination...well not if its against your political enemies you don't so nvm.

try again.

You don't think it possible to determine an approximate time of text messages and frequency texts are made in investigations?

try again.

You don't think it possible to determine an approximate time of text messages and frequency texts are made in investigations?
I'm sure it is.

I'm also sure this clown doesn't have that information.

Twitter 'bots' crackdown sweeps up Trump supporters who tweet very often

Yeah no one believes Twitter is doing this on accident...its an attempt at censorship much like China does...Ban ANY supportive messaging for one party...Full blown totalitarianism.

I thought you people believed in private ownership?

Ownership has it's privileges.

Who do you think you are that you think you have the right to tell anyone what they can or can't do with their own business? You're no one. You mean nothing. What you want and are so upset about means nothing to the people who own that company.

You don't have to like it.

You do have to deal with it.

Yeah no one believes Twitter is doing this on accident...its an attempt at censorship much like China does...Ban ANY supportive messaging for one party...Full blown totalitarianism.

I thought you people believed in private ownership?

Ownership has it's privileges.

Who do you think you are that you think you have the right to tell anyone what they can or can't do with their own business? You're no one. You mean nothing. What you want and are so upset about means nothing to the people who own that company.

You don't have to like it.

You do have to deal with it.
Who is YOU PEOPLE? Tell me ONE other person here exactly like me..there is none.

Aren't they just eliminating sock accounts that are being used to artificially raise someone's follower count? What have you got against the attempt to stop people from gaming the system? Complainers try to distract from the fact that many people of all stripes have seen their numbers go down.

Aren't they just eliminating sock accounts that are being used to artificially raise someone's follower count? What have you got against the attempt to stop people from gaming the system? Complainers try to distract from the fact that many people of all stripes have seen their numbers go down.
Read the article..no they aren't. The person that WROTE the article actually talked to people that were shadowbanned,suspended etc

Read the article..no they aren't. The person that WROTE the article actually talked to people that were shadowbanned,suspended etc
Sounds like fake news to me. This is actually old news and now that its died down a bit, those who have been bit are trying to turn the attention on others. Sorry snowflakes! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back