Twitter "bots" crackdown is taking down fervent President Trump supporters

This applies to Trump - and his rabid supporters. Go Twitter!

DjeZvHrW0AA3zDr.jpg

Twitter 'bots' crackdown sweeps up Trump supporters who tweet very often

Yeah no one believes Twitter is doing this on accident...its an attempt at censorship much like China does...Ban ANY supportive messaging for one party...Full blown totalitarianism.
I believe it's an accident. They are obviously retweeting the same junk the actual Russian bots are.

Plus, Twitter is a private company and can refuse service to whomever they choose within certain limits.
So were the bakers! Hypocrite!
Supreme Court has ruled, you and your ilk danced in the streets. Now you're kinda stuck.

Sucks to be you huh?
Better by far than being EWE!

Yeah no one believes Twitter is doing this on accident...its an attempt at censorship much like China does...Ban ANY supportive messaging for one party...Full blown totalitarianism.
I believe it's an accident. They are obviously retweeting the same junk the actual Russian bots are.

Plus, Twitter is a private company and can refuse service to whomever they choose within certain limits.
Oh yea its an ACCIDENT that ONLY Trump supporters are being censored,suspended and shadowbanned...damnit I need some of these rose colored glasses liberals wear.
Oh according to President Trump something WILL be done about the censorship.
Lol, like what?
Nice hefty fines to start sounds good...
Only tRumpkins spend the day sitting around retweeting fake news.

And why would Twitter get fined for running their business in a legal way?
Maybe they are retired people? Maybe they work at a computer all day and have twitter up? Maybe they are college students like me online A LOT...and no censorship is NOT legal its discrimination...I am sure you are familiar with that...you lefties HATE discrimination...well not if its against your political enemies you don't so nvm.

If they worked they wouldn't have time.
It's not censorship. Twitter is a private company.
As I said maybe they are retired or students...I don't care why they have the time...it takes a few seconds to retweet something. Private or not you can't discriminate.

Supreme Court has ruled, you and your ilk danced in the streets. Now you're kinda stuck.

Sucks to be you huh?
Lol, a sure sign I've won when you resort to insults that would embarrass a retarded child.

Sucks to be you huh?
Lol, a sure sign I've won when you resort to insults that would embarrass a retarded child.
Tell us what a retarded child has to be embarrassed about?

Oh yea its an ACCIDENT that ONLY Trump supporters are being censored,suspended and shadowbanned...damnit I need some of these rose colored glasses liberals wear.
Lol, like what?

Maybe they are retired people? Maybe they work at a computer all day and have twitter up? Maybe they are college students like me online A LOT...and no censorship is NOT legal its discrimination...I am sure you are familiar with that...you lefties HATE discrimination...well not if its against your political enemies you don't so nvm.

As I said maybe they are retired or students...I don't care why they have the time...it takes a few seconds to retweet something. Private or not you can't discriminate.
Unemployed tRumpkins. Older retired folks don't Twitter. And no, removing suspect accounts isn't discrimination. It wouldn't even be if they targeted you tRumpkins and removed all of you, which they probably should do to cut down on the fake news and conspiracy garbage.

Sucks to be you huh?
Tell us what a retarded child has to be embarrassed about?
Lol, go back and read my comment. That isn't what I said.

May be all Trump's supporters (and Trump himself) will eventually get tired of that sh*t and leave Twitter? I wonder what will happen to Twitter in this case when it becomes just a virtual crowd of brainwashed idiots...

Brainwashed idiots are Trump’s base.

Sucks to be you huh?
Yes it is!

Last edited:

Sucks to be you huh?
Yes it is!
Your inability to comprehend the English language is not my problem.

Have a nice day.

Sucks to be you huh?
Yes it is!

Have a nice day.
I comprehended it just fine! Your refusal to answer the question is telling. What does a retarded child have to be embarrassed about?

If the "bots" posting the countless lies in support the idiot trump and his corrupt administration on these message boards were eliminated, USMB would lose well over half its membership.

Is that the left wing fantasy? Screw the 1st Amendment and the people who freaking support the President of the United States? Hatred and psychotic anger will do strange things even in a time of peace and prosperity.

Sucks to be you huh?
Yes it is!

Have a nice day.
I comprehended it just fine! Your refusal to answer the question is telling. What does a retarded child have to be embarrassed about?

Sucks to be you huh?
Yes it is!

Have a nice day.
Since you are still.askimg the wrong question you definitely do not understand it. You are also way off topic. I say again: Good day sir.

This is what you said

Lol, like what?

Strzok and Page had time to text each other all day...

Meh, they're a private company. There's not really anything that can be done about it.
Lol, like what?

....Maybe they are college students like me ....

Like you? Hateful, ignorant little cowards sitting on their real views because they are too chicken shit to say what they ‘think’ anywhere but online? Like that?

Forum List

Back