Twitter has come out with a new rule to help protect biden

Too bad it doesn't it doesn't apply to USMESSAGEBOARD. Why have rules when no one follows them. I know I don't (sometimes)... He[emoji854]

Years ago when democrats ran a dying old man for his 4th term, they were able to hide his medical condition from the public because the entire mainstream media became the propaganda arm of the democrat party and the FDR administration and there was no other information sources other than the radio and newspapers. Going back still further in time, the democrat party was able to hide Wilson's stroke from the American public when they almost comically wheeled the disabled president out for photo op's to show that he was still alive. Today the democrat party is still confident that they have the total support from the media and they can hide Biden's disability from the public. They can't get away with 20th century tactics in the 21st century but they are so blinded by hatred and anger that they imagine a fantasy world where they still have total control of information.

I believe the game is still afoot, that Biden will not be the candidate. Dont know what laws are for last minute exits due to "health" concerns.....

Well, no surprise here....the media is all in to protect this establishment candidate.

Twitter now bans dehumanizing remarks based on age, disability, and disease

They can't hide his dementia during a live, 2 hour debate with Trump.....

There is no way that biden's handlers will allow him to debate Trump even if he is given the questions the media will ask before the actual debate like they did with hillary...aka donna brazille who was never held accountable for it in any significant way even though she admitted doing it.

I think they will get rid of biden before the debates are held.

They used biden to get rid of sanders and that is all they needed him for.

The convention will be brokered and they will come up with a new and much more electable stooge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back