Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

/----/ Bob has delusions of grandeur. "Hey, look at me, I'm important and stuff. I used to be famous. Aren't you impressed? I need protection from throngs of fans seeking autographs."
Sure.............

'Killers of the Flower Moon' cast: Movie stars DiCaprio, De ...​

1716986431912.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › story › movies › 2023/10/19

Oct 19, 2023 — "Killers of the Flower Moon," the latest film from director Martin Scorsese, will have people flocking the movie theaters beginning Friday, Oct.

LOL! he says he has joined the Biden Harris campaign, and he gives a very articulate statement about why people should vote for Biden, while a car alarm goes off...

Fox News confirms DeNiro was acting officially on behalf of the Biden campaign.

This is important. Biden has told us all along that Trump's prosecution has nothing to do with politics, and they are not involved.

Well yesterday, they confirmed for all to see that the Biden campaign has had a hand in the Trump prosecution all along. They used a washed up celebrity with TDS to tell the press (and the jury) that Trump is a threat to our country and all it stands for and you must convict Trump and vote for Biden.

The real criminal is in the White House.

Prove I am white. Joe Biden is the president so we know he wouldn't have the time to spend here that you do. The fact remains that my picture is to your left and each time you claim I am not black, you look like the dumb ass you actually are.

Why would a self-respecting black person vote for this?

1716991514998.png

Fox News confirms DeNiro was acting officially on behalf of the Biden campaign.

This is important. Biden has told us all along that Trump's prosecution has nothing to do with politics, and they are not involved.

Well yesterday, they confirmed for all to see that the Biden campaign has had a hand in the Trump prosecution all along. They used a washed up celebrity with TDS to tell the press (and the jury) that Trump is a threat to our country and all it stands for and you must convict Trump and vote for Biden.

The real criminal is in the White House.
Sure................

Trump increasingly relies on allies to deliver the attack ...​

1716991755730.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...

May 21, 2024 — Donald Trump has been calling the politicians who make the pilgrimage to stand behind him in the New York City court where he is on trial ...

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Not that I think masks are very effective but I must congratulate De Niro for having the decency to try and stop anyone around him from catching his TDS.

Forum List

Back