Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

Your “whiteness”? Uh-oh, you just slipped up, RD2.

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
Nobody slipped up. My picture is to your left. But you dumb ass racists want to believe I'm white for some reason. And its obvious that you are delusional if you actually believe that blacks are happy with the white racism here and don't pay attention to what republican whites are trying to do,

Nobody slipped up. My picture is to your left. But you dumb ass racists want to believe I'm white for some reason. And its obvious that you are delusional if you actually believe that blacks are happy with the white racism here and don't pay attention to what republican whites are trying to do,

LOL

1716933489553.png

Sure thing, Rachel. And I am Joe Biden.
Prove I am white. Joe Biden is the president so we know he wouldn't have the time to spend here that you do. The fact remains that my picture is to your left and each time you claim I am not black, you look like the dumb ass you actually are.

Prove I am white. Joe Biden is the president so we know he wouldn't have the time to spend here that you do. The fact remains that my picture is to your left and each time you claim I am not black, you look like the dumb ass you actually are.
Why wouldn’t Tater have the time to spend here? His schedule today was: Got the PDB at 10:00. The end.

Tell us again about your “whiteness”. :auiqs.jpg:

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Biden just admitted the kangaroo court is politically motivated.

The mask was an odd touch. Maybe the actor thought he would get a typical Hollywood welcome. When he didn't he freaked out. . A couple of mean looking bodyguards that normal civilians couldn't afford. Were they armed?

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

I wear masks every day I go to work. I don't want other people's diseases.

DeNiro is old, he might not want to get things that could KILL HIM.

You people and "a mask is bad...booo"

It's idiocy.

Sure seems like it is a problem but if you want to lambast someone for wearing a mask when you don't know them or their reason for doing so, then have a ball.

Blind rage and hatred. That is all this thread is.
I don’t berate anyone. I just laugh my ass off at mentally ill nutjobs.

View attachment 953241

Well, he is a pussy.
A short pussy.

Forum List

Back