Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

Not at all. We encourage lefties to weak them. It lets everyone else know there is an idiot in the vicinity.
Sure seems like it is a problem but if you want to lambast someone for wearing a mask when you don't know them or their reason for doing so, then have a ball.

Blind rage and hatred. That is all this thread is.

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Winner.
The maskholes are nothing more than a cult - a cult of allegiance to the democratic party. Truly pathetic.

So? Do you think that his popularity somehow effects his first amendment rights?

Huh?

I'm not killing anyone.

What are you babbling about?

What does this have to do with Robert wearing a mask?
You are a Prog. The violence and death are mostly Prog. I do not care about his mask. I notice the hate. The hate with a passion. Tell us about others rights who are not Progs and Prog enough. Those destroyed and are pushed toe destroyed. If Joe wins in November low-income housing in the suburbs . Yeah! Carving up the nation slowly. Those Prog women are the death of the west. Vanity and selfishness rules them. Soccer Moms. China is a coming.

The MSM told FJB that he had to do something about Trump's ever increasing popularity while on trial and an low-rent Godfather 4 scene was the best that they could come up with. :laughing0301:

A bunch of old, racist, white boomers (Biden's only remaining supporters) cosplaying their favorite mafia characters.

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Because there are new variants of COVID because of COVIDIDIOTS like you who refuse to mask up.

MAGA MAGGOTS hurled insults at him. You people hate when your Orange Shit Gibbon of god is NOT worship by everyone...including me.

Winner.
The maskholes are nothing more than a cult - a cult of allegiance to the democratic party. Truly pathetic.

You're the cult member worshiping you fucking Orange Shit Gibbon god. Wearing makes prevent the spread of COIVD, Flu and Colds. One good out YOU people NOT wearing a mask, you're slowly killing yourselves off and you will NOT be missed.

Forum List

Back