Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

Robert DeNiro
GOrOZIHXoAAk9GN.png

could be. It would explain why anyone, even a Hollywood clown would tell us to vote for someone who has one foot in the grave and is destroying our country
Trumo is 78, and that's one foot in the grave. Trump is the one who will implement a plan that increases executive power. That will destroy the country.

Because there are new variants of COVID because of COVIDIDIOTS like you who refuse to mask up.

MAGA MAGGOTS hurled insults at him. You people hate when your Orange Shit Gibbon of god is NOT worship by everyone...including me.
That's right. We do REFUSE to mask up. You're not putting a useless cloth diaper over anyone's face again. If you're scared of covid, then hide under your bed. It's survival of the fittest, pal. and it's always been that way. Man up.

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

The Cult is the Cult of The Orange Shit Gibbon. Biden does need a cult, but I know you need project onto others and it is not working.

Because there are new variants of COVID because of COVIDIDIOTS like you who refuse to mask up.

MAGA MAGGOTS hurled insults at him. You people hate when your Orange Shit Gibbon of god is NOT worship by everyone...including me.
I thought Tater ended Covid.

There is no Biden cult no matter how hard you right wing morons try creating a false equivalence. And you still have no evidence of my whiteness.
Cultists never want to expose the cult. you are a good little cultist, Rachel.

Well dip shit since I've started using a mask I've not had a cold or the flu. But if you don't fine. The more of people like who don't wear a mask, the sooner you die off. You will NOT be missed.
LOL I'm in great health for 55. Never smoked. A lifetime of exercising, moderately, but not overdoing it. Good sleep habits. Low stress job. Nah, I'll be around for a while, without wearing a useless mask.

You're the cult member worshiping you fucking Orange Shit Gibbon god. Wearing makes prevent the spread of COIVD, Flu and Colds. One good out YOU people NOT wearing a mask, you're slowly killing yourselves off and you will NOT be missed.
No stupid, masks don’t work. Says it right on the box.

Well dip shit since I've started using a mask I've not had a cold or the flu. But if you don't fine. The more of people like who don't wear a mask, the sooner you die off. You will NOT be missed.
I never wore a mask, have not had the flu for decades, or a cold for years.

Forum List

Back