Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

De Niro is a clown... he is super rich and super pampered and doesn't know what its like to live in Biden's real world... I think he is also worried Trump will have his ass audited too...
Gee. Would Trump do that?

Use the government to target a citizen?

You seem to think so

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

They have become SO bad at this.

SO, so bad

I wear masks every day I go to work. I don't want other people's diseases.

DeNiro is old, he might not want to get things that could KILL HIM.

You people and "a mask is bad...booo"

It's idiocy.
It's idiocy to wear a mask and to be FORCED by a nut job cult, to have to wear one. Ever hear of risk versus reward? Nobody gets out of this planet alive, so you might as well enjoy your time here and that starts with NO MASK unless you want one. You know, individual freedom? What we used to have in this country?

It's idiocy to wear a mask and to be FORCED by a nut job cult, to have to wear one. Ever hear of risk versus reward? Nobody gets out of this planet alive, so you might as well enjoy your time here and that starts with NO MASK unless you want one. You know, individual freedom? What we used to have in this country?

It's not idiocy to wear a mask. A mask can reduce your chances of getting an airborne virus.

Wearing a mask isn't a big deal. Those who make a big deal out of it are like little kids who aren't allowed candy and roll around on the floor screaming and crying.

Individual freedom?

Well. What is "individual freedom"?

Is it anarchy? Where everyone can do whatever they like, whenever they like?

No, it's not.

You live in a society and you're expected to follow certain rules that allow everyone to live together in a society well.

The fact that people don't know anything about rights or freedoms or RESPONSIBILITIES, but then shout their mouths off about how they've got rights, never shout their mouths off that they've got responsibilities.

Ignorance is what causes people to get angry about masks.

Then they'll be like "In WW2 it was a golden generation, the best generation" as if the people in WW2 were like "fuck this, fuck that, I've got rights, I'm not having these restrictions on me, fuck you all".

It's not idiocy to wear a mask. A mask can reduce your chances of getting an airborne virus.

Wearing a mask isn't a big deal. Those who make a big deal out of it are like little kids who aren't allowed candy and roll around on the floor screaming and crying.

Individual freedom?

No, it's not.

You live in a society and you're expected to follow certain rules that allow everyone to live together in a society well.

The fact that people don't know anything about rights or freedoms or RESPONSIBILITIES, but then shout their mouths off about how they've got rights, never shout their mouths off that they've got responsibilities.

Then they'll be like "In WW2 it was a golden generation, the best generation" as if the people in WW2 were like "fuck this, fuck that, I've got rights, I'm not having these restrictions on me, fuck you all".
Wrong on every level. I disagree with every freaking sentence you typed, and there's no combatting Lefty because Lefty never compromises, It's always lefty's way. Go wear your mask if it makes you feel better. You're still going to die just like the non mask wearers. Leave the rest of us alone.

Individual freedom?

No, it's not.

You should supplement your protection with a brown paper bag as well.
Just cut out holes for your eyes and you're good to go, though you might consider goggles too.
Bubble-wrap might be a good investment in case you fall down, perhaps a parachute too.

Wrong on every level. I disagree with every freaking sentence you typed, and there's no combatting Lefty because Lefty never compromises, It's always lefty's way. Go wear your mask if it makes you feel better. You're still going to die just like the non mask wearers. Leave the rest of us alone.

bye bye

Last edited:

Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic​

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg, but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean, but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg, but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water, but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

/----/ Oh, Bob's just another washed-up, has-been actor trying to stay relevant.
1716984600825.png

Captain Trump of the RMS Titanic​

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg, but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean, but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg, but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water, but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.
Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.
Captain Biden of the Titanic:

Where the hell are we and when do I get my nap and my ice cream cone?

Individual freedom?

No, it's not.

Do you remember when you decided that masks were needed, for you?

View attachment 953241

From Raging Bull to Raving Lunatic

Experts warn of summer surge as new FLiRT variants of COVID emerge -​

That's why the Democrats aren't worried that they have a zombie running.
Makes sense.

View attachment 953241

He was spewing a lot of shit so a face diaper was appropriate

Forum List

Back