Insane Biden cultist DeNiro shows up to anti-Trump press conference wearing a mask outside in summer

Nah, I was never much into wearing masks. Only time I did it was if a business requested/required it.

Many people wear masks for a variety of medical reasons. I don't think that's stupid.
Many people wear masks just because it's a popular thing to do. I think that's stupid.

The mask was an odd touch. Maybe the actor thought he would get a typical Hollywood welcome. When he didn't he freaked out. . A couple of mean looking bodyguards that normal civilians couldn't afford. Were they armed?
Leftards love masks now. It’s their security blanket.

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Maybe he was sick

1717021489158.png

This is all you really need to know about the Biden cult. OMG! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 953241

J6 "Scaffold Commander": still free, still unidentified, still not even on FBI Most Wanted website.

“Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol!”

Raging Bullshit

Not really
Really?? Let’s see your bio…

Robert Anthony De Niro born August 17, 1943) is an American actor and film producer. Known for his collaborations with Martin Scorsese, he is considered to be one of the greatest and most influential actors of his generation.[a] De Niro is the recipient of various accolades, including two Academy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, the Cecil B. DeMille Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award. He received the Kennedy Center Honors in 2009, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom from U.S. President Barack Obama in 2016.

Forum List

Back